1. What is your Ingame Name: Bison

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:208970580

3. Rank: Field Medic

4. Time on server: 3 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 1 for NLR

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Nefario and Tangerine Baker

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I believe I would be a good fit for ACM because I have experience being a combatant from being multiple combat branches, but I as well enjoy being a medic and can be knowledgeable whenever it comes to being a medic and doing their procedures as well. I can also be very active on the job being on almost everyday for around 3-5 hours at a time.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? I would first heal up the E-11 CPL then move to hold back against the CI.

34 minutes ago, recon said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active on medical

- Experienced in combat (SM in CI)

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

ACCEPTED!

Please speak to Medical High Command for your whitelist

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

• Chief_ locked this topic