Lil Jon's ET AppDenied

YaBoiJon

Should Lil Jon get ET  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Y/N

in-Game Name: Lil Jo

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) :  STEAM_0:1:503506920

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):Moderator 

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3 and a half weeks in  the ingame time counter

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: CI CPT

What is your timezone?: Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6-7 Ive been knowing about the scp world for a quite while since l was like 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes i used to be a GM in a starwars rp server

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 5    Feb 27 2021 NLR l Lying to staff  Scp rp by noah lee I broke nlr on d-class by like 3 seconds and I lied i guess he had a clip of me lying which i don't think is true  No dissrespect to noah but that warn did not seem reasonable.  Feb 2 2019  LTAP/Failrp Police rp Honestly this was my brother i did not play gaminglight back in 2019 but my brother did and he was a minge, March 23 2021 RDM Police Rp Me and this dude were robbing stuff together then he got arrested so i shot the cop that aressted him but i could not do that because we had to be family in order for me to shoot him? March 19 2019 ltap fail rp  Like i stated before It was my brother, Feb 2 2019 [RDM] Was my brother once again .

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well I think I deserve ET is Because I am active I should be on at least 3 times a week and at most is like the whole week or 6 days unless I have big plans like a vacation or something. I have the ability to be responsible knowing that I am a CPT In CI  which is one step away from senior CMD And a Mod . I may have quiet the warns but I have changed since then and I have learned from them. I have Experience from being a former Gm Building events for a starwars server Which was like about 3 years ago tho I may be a bit rusty but I will catch on quick. Once I get the rank of ET Member and I can host events  without supervision I would host lots of events considering that I think its fun to host events and most people on the server like to play in the event . I feel like I can go a long way with ET  because it has been my dream to by ET but first I had to get staff because I wanted to be staff too and in order to be both I had to get mod first then get ET. For me events are fun and I want to share more fun events to the server so people can feel more exited to play on this amazing server.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): It would Be called the Shape shifter event. It's where a unknow personal first starts off as heading to the facility, BUT he seems familiar he is dressed in a suit and tie hiding his true form. Asking for entrance in the facility he is shape shifted into one of a foundation personal know as [REDACTED]. So they let him in and at first he walk around for a bit then hides some where in order to shape shift then he shape shift as MTF checking scp cc's, but not checking if they are contained but  stealing them silently. He also turns off the lights if he gets called out he either executes the person and or shapeshift into another form and as soon as he collects all the scp's he can get he takes them with him to town then hopes to set them free to the real world. As his true form is a anomalous scp that the foundation  have been trying to find for months once he has set free all the scp's in town it would lead to a code nuke which will rp end the event.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: 049 Because he is more of the smarter scp's I think you can do anything if you put your mind to it and 049 is a great example of that he maybe smart but also does not lack in combat  in game in my opinion basically im saying If you now how to use the he can be really powerful.

Edited by YaBoiJon

+/- Support

-App is decent

-Active enough

-The Idea is meh, it ending with a nuke is a nono, only Mega-Events should ever lead to that, and even those can get obnoxious 

-I’ve said it before, but you have failed to meet expectations in the past over long periods of time.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+/-Support

-Don't see you that often (might be my timezone)

-Event seems Common with the shape shifting would like to see more creativity

-App seems nice

-Lil jon is a good guy

Good Luck!

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

3 hours ago, Alexxx said:

+/-Support

-Don't see you that often (might be my timezone)

-Event seems Common with the shape shifting would like to see more creativity

-App seems nice

-Lil jon is a good guy

Good Luck!

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector