4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for ET

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Buck

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) :  STEAM_0:1:570251076

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Moderator/ Silver donator

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3029 hours / 3 weeks+

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MTF E11 Senior Ranger / MSGT | Ci RND R | Medic |

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): solid 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes, I was a gamemaster on imperialRP for a few months and helped with the anniversary event and some mega events.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 

november 7th 2020: FailRP x2 (faking rolls as SCP-096)

Really not much to explain here, I faked 2 rolls i dont know why but it was long ago and that was the only warn i have ever gotten.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be an event team member because I am extremely active, I am on the server for nearly 6 hours a day and on weekends even longer.

I have  expierience with being a Gamemaster on imperialRP which would allow me to already have a base understanding of how to use certain commands and make sure an event runs smoothly. 

I am always willing to either host an event or participate in one, I beleive that the more events we have, the more fun the server will be to play on.

Another reason you should allow me to be Event team is that  I will always take sits, if someone is requesting an Event team member I will get on Event team and help them with whatever they need, this will enhance RP for people and it will make it more fun for those who are trying to host PT for their respective branch.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): One Event I could host would be an SCP-079 event with IRS GOI

I would go into the facility as a IRS inspector to make sure all taxes are up to date, and they  can operate with the technoloogy they have.

I would then make my way to SCP-079 and  advert that i was taking SCP-079 Data/ itself onto a hard drive.

Once done i would make my way to the  electrical room and advert that SCP-079 was uploaded into the main system

From there I could mess with Tesla, Lockdown and gate controls.  I could also use some of the soundboards in staff room to enhance the RP experience

Once done i would have some other ET members come in as a GOI group who is tasked with stealing Foundation Data and exposing the foundationm

MTF will have to Recontain any Breached SCP and deal with the GOI, Utility could work with 079 virus and Gensec + CI can do their normal duties with holding D block and Raiding

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-079 Infinite possibilites and it can be used in so many different ways that I could Imagine and execute. It also is kind of mysterious with it having the possibility to be any class of SCP

Thanks for Reading ❤️ 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 4/30/2021 at 10:21 PM, Rats said:

+ Support

- Only warn is old

- Event could work well

- Previous experience with hosting events on IMP RP

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector