Guinea's Alpha-1 Guardian Application

Guinea Pig

In Game Name : Guinea

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)STEAM_0:0:25597932

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst) : I'm applying for Guardian.

Current RP Ranks Held : Mobile Task Force unit Epsilon-11 Major ( Senior Command ), Chaos Insurgency Provisional Delta (Junior Command )

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard : O5-1 Skela.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here : N/A.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) I have zero warns.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team : I would like to be accepted onto the O5 Staff Team. I believe I'm well capable and meet the requirements of holding such a rank. I have on the server since 2020 October, and I've always wondered what alpha-1 was. I had initially read what it was on the SCP Wiki and had became fascinated by what it was. I never really had a spark to join Alpha 1 until the recent Branch update or rework, now that it looks like a complete experience instead of something that looked like a subbranch. I'm willing to learn anything I need to know to properly become a member by being loyal, dedication and commitment to Alpha-1.

Why should we accept you : I believe you should accept me into Alpha 1 for three main reasons.
Special Forces Experience, Command Experience, and Combat.
First, experience in both the fields of Special Forces and Command. I have been in 3 of the special forces on SCP: GL. I have been an Omicron-9 "Experimental unit", Nu-7 "Hammer and Sickle" unit, and an E-11 "
Coldsilver"; this means that I'm well trusted in been in such forces that I will not abuse my powers and position. Second, during my time on the server, I have been in four Command positions Omi-9 2ndLT, Nu-7 2ndLT, E-11 MAJ, and CI PD. Last reason, I know I may not be the best at combat and win every shootout, but I know I can hold my own and but die right away. I believe in my eyes I'm skilled enough to become a valuable and capable member of Alpha 1.

Screenshot 2021-04-26 214248.png

Edited by Guinea Pig

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

1 hour ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

-Guinea Is a really nice guy and Is fun to talk to

-Trustworthy Command member

~RRH Engineer Sierra 7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

4 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck! Dababy

• Gaminglight Love 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• Guinea Pig changed the title to Guinea's Alpha-1 Guardian Application
On 4/27/2021 at 7:46 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck! Dababy

• Gaminglight Love 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 4/27/2021 at 2:46 PM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck! Dababy

• Gaminglight Love 1

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

rsz_alpha1.png.d01dc9708b413d4435c600b861c905ce.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic