Rachel Corbins RRH App

RedKnight

In Game Name:  Rachel Corbin/Agent Ruby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108321105

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: RFA Agent, Lead Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0 image.thumb.png.eb13f6de709adaaa4370b8e19e6452f6.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I only wish to help out new researchers in conducting their tests along with learning the ropes a bit better, along with this I wish to conduct more types of tests, especially on more dangerous SCP's such as 106 and 682. Becoming an RRH Analyst will allow me to do this. Along with this I wish to help the site outside of just research matters and being apart of RRH will allow me to do this. I wish to also help the foundation deal with the minges along with this I have experience in interrogation both being interrogated and giving little to no info and interrogating others so they give me everything I need/want to know, becoming an RRH will allow me to do this more and help ne people learn to do the same.

Why should we accept you: I have a bit of time on the server, I'm active on research, I do constant tests, although all of them may not be good enough to write a log on I do conduct tests a lot. I do my best to help my fellow researchers when I can. I have past command experience on the server. I have experience in interrogating if the need for that ever comes arise. I have proven myself in research which can be proven by my rank. I have proven time and time again that I can handle minges and can show forms of leadership while doing so, being able to keep my calm (Voice wise) until they leave me no choice but to raise my voice. I always try my best to be polite to those I meet, although sometimes it may not seem this way I do try to keep my calm.

Please just deny this, I was not able to see the wait time as my previous app was deleted long before I could read the wait time, I apologise for this.

Edited by RedKnight

+/- Support

+ Active

+ Good job in general

- App is kinda short.. Try to put some more information 🙂 

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

6 hours ago, Snowwx said:

+/- Support

+ Active

+ Good job in general

-MTF A1 Guardian 'Romeo-7'

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

17 hours ago, Snowwx said:

+/- Support

+ Active

+ Good job in general

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/25/2021 at 9:30 AM, Snowwx said:

+/- Support

+ Active

+ Good job in general

-RRH Analyst Oscar 12

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

On 4/25/2021 at 3:30 PM, Snowwx said:

+/- Support

+ Active

+ Good job in general

~ RRH Engineer Alpha 3

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

-Support

Didn't wait the 3 weeks to reapply, as stated in your previous denied application. 

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

3 hours ago, Warmercarp said:

-Support

Didn't wait the 3 weeks to reapply, as stated in your previous denied application. 

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

-Support
Whilst this is a decent application and you are a good researcher, The previous period for not applying for any Red Right Hand position was not followed, You were told to reapply in 3 weeks, Yet you only had waited 9 days.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

rsz_alpha1.png.6047581321b681961dd09ee87d2d01d0.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 Weeks (For real this time)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic