Dans application for nu7

eeyore0137

In Game Name:  Dan Warburton
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:227412355
Discord Name (Bread#0001):eeyore013
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):I would like to join NU7 Because I feel like it would be a change to all ways playing on CI. I also feel this because I would like to see both sides of view and having fun on the jobs that is there for me. I think this would be a fun experience to have with some of the people I know in nu7 and that they could make it fun for me. If I get in I would change the whole fun of RC the scp and fighting back the GOI CI/sarkics. I would also stop people from camping the gates in the parts they shouldn't be in on top of that I would try make the experience fun for every body to enjoy.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI SM RRH OH2

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  yes

-/+ Support
Although you may have changed, not long ago when you were OH2 you (every single day) would purposefully get captured so you can give CI information on the foundation

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic