Dragonrage661

Should I become a Senior Gamemaster  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Gamemaster

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Ugs

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156460834

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 501st LTCOL/Commodre (Tenn Graneet)

How long have you been Gamemaster: 3/3/2021

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): None

How much time do you have on the server?: 6 weeks (1,187 as of making the application) 

How well do you know the LORE?: Very well

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: I would like to become a Senior Gamemaster for multiple reasons, I know the responsibilities of what it takes to move up to the rank of Senior Gamemaster. With becoming a senior gamemaster come with a lot of responsibility by having more power to lead a section of the team, and I believe I am ready for this responsibility. I would also like to be able to help and provide assistance to any other gamemasters who would need help with SIMs, Events, or anything else they would need help with. I want to become a senior gamemaster to be able to better the gamemaster team, and making sure that those in charge of the gamemaster team have a very easy time with leading all other gamemasters.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: Through my time on the server I have been slowly rising through the ranks eventually until I have reached the rank of LTCOL in 501st and Commodore in naval. In Naval I am also Tenn Graneet, with that comes the responsibility of overseeing the Havoc battalion as a command member, with this I can say I am on of the few people who are a command in three different battalions at the same time, if not the only person. With this I believe comes a great deal of trust, I have the experience of leading three different battalions at the same time. I have also recently reached the rank of Admin within the staff team and the rank of GM tick X within the gamemaster team. I am very capable and trustworthy as well, through my time on the server I have proven as much as I've become a regular member of the server. 

Have you mastered ULX?: I would say that I have completely mastered ULX and know all of the commands in and out.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes I am experienced with Mega events, although I have only hosted one myself, I have cohosted multiple and have helped out in the community event. Mega events are longer events that usually have more than one part, usually lasting upwards of 1 hour.

Phase 1: 
To start off it will start with a few people coming aboard the ship, these two people will be two rebels who are disguised as naval to infiltrate their way onto the bridge. Once upon the bridge they will then RP check/fix the consoles. While doing so they will then try to get any data that they can and then after will send a distress beacon to contact reinforcements. Being found out the small strike force will then fight to survive and wait until their reinforcements arrive. Then leading into phase two, the reinforcements arrive providing support with a very large strike force. 
Phase 2:
The rebel reinforcements arrive with a large strike force to then disable the ISD and take data and any other valuables that are on our ISD. On the gamemaster side of things I would place holocrons and other valuable items for the actors to then try to steal. When the rebels board the ISD they come on in large waves. These waves would have about 4 actors each; 3 rebels and 1 jedi. There would be 3 waves, all the while I would be placing down drop pods and rebel npcs. Each wave would have a different plan; the first wave would be to focus on the engine core. The second would be to focus on the bridge. The third would be as the forces are dwindling and are trying to spread their forces around the entire ISD, the rebel forces are trying to get off the ISD. Over time as the actors are on the ship during the third wave they would get one of the holocrons to then possibly lead into a later part 3 of this mega event or a later continuation of this event leading into a event that would then be hosted at a later time. 
Phase 3:

The last phase would be a battle in the air space of the ISD, this would happen after the rebel forces are defeated on the ISD and are trying to retreat. The forces in the air space of the ISD are then defeated, two of the rebel capitol ships are destroyed and the remaining one will hyperspace away. This would be the end of the event.

Of course this is a outline of what I would try to happen but I can on plan it from point to point, I would be able to adapt the event to how it plays out in the RP aspect of things and change it as it goes on

How active can you be: I can be on every day. I can spend around 5-12 hours on the server every day

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application! Please say what you really think, all criticism is welcome. 
Have a wonderful day!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

+ Support

-Has good events

-From what I've seen, usually does at least one event a day

-Trustworthy

-Helpful

Multiple times I have went to Ugs for either help doing an event or just some common question. He would make a great SGM that would be a great role model for newer GM's!

• Like 1

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

4 hours ago, Stevie said:

+ Support

-Has good events

-Trustworthy

-Helpful

Multiple times I have went to Ugs for either help doing an event or just some common question. He would make a great SGM that would be a great role model for newer GM's!

• Like 1

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

5 hours ago, Stevie said:

+ Support

-Has good events

-Trustworthy

-Helpful

• Like 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Stevie said:

+ Support

-Has good events

-Trustworthy

-Helpful

• Like 1

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

17 hours ago, Stevie said:

+ Support

-Has good events

-Trustworthy

-Helpful

• Like 1

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

20 hours ago, Stevie said:

+ Support

-Has good events

-Trustworthy

-Helpful

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

20 hours ago, Stevie said:

+ Support

-Has good events

-Trustworthy

-Helpful

Good Luck Ugs, you're extremely deserving of the position!!

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png