Warren Talos for OH

Warren Talos

In Game Name: Warren Talos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63206319

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI MAJ

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Both are fun to have around, if i need to choose (Aleks O5-1)

How many Warns do you have? https://gyazo.com/08224981c048bb67bc211014ab73318e

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  It Seems Like a Way for a Ci Main to Join in the Fun with the Foundation Since I Was on the Other Side Always, I Want to Join the O5 Staff Because I See That I Could Help with Some Things and I Could Be a Great Member of O5 Staff and I Want to Help the O5 to Not Get Captured Since All the Oh Are Inactive Whenever an O5 Is On, and I Want to Join for the Reason That I Want to Shoot Ci in the Face for Once in My Life and I Like Guarding My Higher-Ups It Is Just a Way for Trust and Friendship and Having Fun

Why should we accept you: Well I Was in This Community for 7 Months and I Am Known on the Server by a Decent Amount of People and I Did My Job as a Redacted Defending My Command and I Have a Great Skill of Combat and I Am Very Active on the Server I Am 24/7 Online I Have My Knowledge of Guarding High-Value Targets and I Am Pretty Good at It and I Am the Man for the Job When I Get Responsibility I Will Not Fail You Because I Didn't Fail My Commands in Ci 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

+Support

Cool guy and I know him in ci and outside of that. 

He's a good command member and is really active. I think most people can agree with me.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

15 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

Yoo Definetly deserves this

A hard working and dedicated command member and he is chill. And he is also very active.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

19 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

Yoo Definetly deserves this

A hard working and dedicated command member and he is chill. And he is also very active.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

O5.png.b3a9b4e3ffe6a7b667b3de2a88b71dd2.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, your application into the Red Right Hand Program has been accepted. Please attend our initial training This Friday (4/23/21) at 9:00 PM EST in the 'O5 Personnel Team' teamspeak room to receive initiation into the Red Right Hand Program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic