Warning appeal Loki

Loki Himself

Your In-game Name: Loki

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456144926

The admin's name in-game: Pillercat

What warning did you receive: Failrp as 912

When did you receive this warning: 5 hours ago

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Not listening to MTF/Gensec as 912 (Watch video)

Why do you think this warn was false: MOTD backs up the fact I am not required to listen to MTF/gensec espically if im doing nothing wrong

Evidence the warning is false: MOTD on 912 

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

@Pillercat
Looking into the MOTD however, it's true that it doesn't state anything that requires 912 to listen to GENSEC/MTF personnel (although this WAS a rule before 912 was removed initially. I believe the warning should be removed (from what I see in the video) BUT we should include that old rule back. 
+Support

• Like 2

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support. asfar as I can tell, MOTD wasn't violated.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

@Pillercat
Looking into the MOTD however, it's true that it doesn't state anything that requires 912 to listen to GENSEC/MTF personnel (although this WAS a rule before 912 was removed initially. I believe the warning should be removed (from what I see in the video) BUT we should include that old rule back. 
+Support

I asked multiple staff beforehand and we were all under the impression that 912 was obligated to follow the instructions of GenSec. Since that rule has been removed +support. I do hope that we re-add it though.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+Support

Eh Tbh it's literally floating swat armor don't expect it to listen to anyone tbh. No need to re-add the rule imo.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR