JB5's NCO Application

Brand

JB5's Application Poll  

1. 1. Am I fit to be a Non-Commissioned-Officer?

• Yes
    • No

Establishing Connection...

-----------------------------------------

Connection Secure

Opening File...

In-Game name:

JB5

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:80754468

SPC

How long have you been in your current rank?:

Promoted on 4/17/21

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I am an Officer in the Starfighter Corps and have been an officer for about a month now. I work hard to make sure everybody is in line and am serious about it.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I want to become a NCO because I want to host more tryouts to help grow DT even more as it is thriving at the moment, I want to get to know more people in the server and in DT. I want to assist other Non-commissioned-officers in tryouts and containing DT as a whole when no officers are around, I will try my hardest to fulfill my duties as a NCO as my school has a odd schedule. I will do up to 2-3 tryouts a day if I get the chance. I will host SIMs and help with SIMs other people are hosting.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I think I stand out amongst the other troopers because I work hard and am serious, If I am not sure about something I talk to somebody instead of guessing things. I am active and whenever I am on, I am doing exactly what I am told to do, I don't go do something else when told to do something. Another way I stand out is my dedication, for Death Trooper being my second life I am very dedicated to it, I do spend more time on my primary but whenever I'm not on my Starfighter job I am on Death Trooper, and am in the TeamSpeak, I feel I am more active than a lot of people who have Death Troopers as a secondary life.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

I understand that I will be removed from NCO if I do not meet the expectations.

Connection Unstable

-----------------------------------------

Closing File | Insufficient Access

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite