Bob's officer apllication

portal95

Am I ready for medical Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SGT RSS MSGT Bob 1234

2: Whats your timezone?:  EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:464851429

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:  I want to be a medical officer because I think it would be a fun advance in medical so I could do much more in the branch.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 9-9.5 I would say

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I should be a medical officer because I'm on most of the time unless I don't feel like playing,  I'm not the biggest minge and, I take being medical serious.

7: How well do you command other troopers?:  I command them with respect unless they do not listen and I am not rude to them.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I think you should accept it because I am on all the time, and I enjoy being on medical and, I think I fit the role.

-Support
Almost next to no effort

Not ready for officer

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

- Support
+ activity 
+ Kind Personality

- Mingey at times
- Not well at Commanding troopers
- Too nice. (incapable of PT or Demotion)
- Pretty recent to Medical Corps
- Not a Good fit for Officer at the moment.
- Very small App
- Doesn't seem to be able to better Medical in any way for now.

Sorry bob, i love you to death but i Don't see you as an Officer just yet.

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

Denied

Unfortunately we do not believe you are fit to be a Officer at this moment.

Feel free to apply again in 1 week!

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png