STEAM_0:0:418413091

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I'll always be there if Shock/DT need any help. I will give feedback on anything that I think needs change or improvement. I will try to help Shock/DT reach any goals that they have set. I am very active and with my activity I think I can be a lot of help. I will help in hosting sims/trainings for both branches if needed. I will try to open more roleplay opportunities for both branches and help make playing the server more fun. Main thing I would like to improve for both branches would be getting more people into them. I wanna help get more people into both of them and I'll make sure to always host a tryout when I get cert. for it. I can be a leader for the enlisted and I think they can trust/look up to me. I'll always try to help out in whatever way I can when needed.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with this position because I am really trustworthy and a leader. I don't abuse/misuse any power granted to me. I make sure to follow any rules set for me.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because I really like the security branches and what they do. I wanna be able to prove myself as a leader and I think becoming a SO will help me do this. I have been ranks of equal/higher power on other servers and I know what a leader is supposed to be. I wanna be able to help out the branches and make sure to have fun while doing so.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of a Security Officer would be to bring in more people into the Shock/DT branches and to open up more roleplay opportunities for them too. An SO should always be there to help out Shock/DT and make sure they are doing their jobs. An SO should also be upholding the rules of both Shock/DT and should also be making sure that the enlisted are also following those rules.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

+/-

+active

-app could use work

-i my self think that you could work on roleplay a little

-dont think that could be a good fit to SO

-(this is the part of your app you could work on)

why you should be trusted-you could be more detailed

and also could have put a little more in why do you want this rank

-also you have a strike in naval

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars