HMR application

Ceaser

Your Full Name & Rank?  SR Coomer 

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? I want to get my HMR class back again. I want my authority and dignity back from this class. I still want to support the research team as much as possible. I got removed from this class because I was to foolish. But now. I want it back and I'll take more responsibility on what i do with this class. I just didn't really read the Sop part of HMR. I really thought that HMR could go down in mine to get materials. I thought it was a good reason to go down in d block mine to just get ores. Because it says hazardous material researcher. I thought we we're supposed to research about biological materials from the mine. I was so stupid. I read really wrong. I want to become a HMR to study more about the biology of scps. And the hazardous Scps on their effects. I also want have HMR for more protection. Any time a d block roit happens or ci raid happens. I get killed easily. Than I have to just wait for NLR. Then I get killed again. But with HMR, it has a really great defense system. The winch, the smg, and the armor it has is like a heavy. It also helps me on scps breaches. I hate having to get kill by a scp. But with the HMR it protects me from a lot of things. Now since I have gotten my strikes removed I can finally reapply for this job. I will be more careful on how I use my power as HMR. PLUS, I wasted 140,000$ of in game cash to buy a golden skin for the winch.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? 

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

- SUPPORT

- One of your reasons why you want HMR is because you spent $140,000 on the Winchester?

- Removed from HMR once.

- Generally mingy. This could have changed from the last time I seen you.

- The only thing you did on HMR was pretend to be and among us character.

- 2 of your biological test are the exact same. 049-2 & 008.

+ I'm glad that you at least apologized for your mistakes.

12 hours ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

- One of your reasons why you want HMR is because you spent $140,000 on the Winchester?

- Removed from HMR once.

1. IM AM NOT A MINGE 

2. I KNOW I GOT REMOVED FROM HMR BUT WON'T DO IT AGAIN.

3. THERE MORE REASONS WHY I WANT TO GET HMR AGAIN

4. I STOPPED BEING AN AMONG US CHARACTER.

20 hours ago, cardyskink4 said:

Your Full Name & Rank?  SR Coomer 

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? I want to get my HMR class back again. I want my authority and dignity back from this class. I still want to support the research team as much as possible. I got removed from this class because I was to foolish. But now. I want it back and I'll take more responsibility on what i do with this class. I just didn't really read the Sop part of HMR. I really thought that HMR could go down in mine to get materials. I thought it was a good reason to go down in d block mine to just get ores. Because it says hazardous material researcher. I thought we we're supposed to research about biological materials from the mine. I was so stupid. I read really wrong. I want to become a HMR to study more about the biology of scps. And the hazardous Scps on their effects. I also want have HMR for more protection. Any time a d block roit happens or ci raid happens. I get killed easily. Than I have to just wait for NLR. Then I get killed again. But with HMR, it has a really great defense system. The winch, the smg, and the armor it has is like a heavy. It also helps me on scps breaches. I hate having to get kill by a scp. But with the HMR it protects me from a lot of things. Now since I have gotten my strikes removed I can finally reapply for this job. I will be more careful on how I use my power as HMR. PLUS, I wasted 140,000$ of in game cash to buy a golden skin for the winch.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? 

i fixed it

12 hours ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

- Removed from HMR once.

ANOTHER THIS THAT THEY ARE THE SAME SCP BUT DIFFERENT SCP. IT WAS A BATTLE OF WHICH IS STRONGER DISEASE AND WHICH IS BETTER IN COMBAT

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Saw said:

- Support

- Dude... You were removed from HMR not to long ago for storming lower D-Block to go to the mines...

DO YO REALLY THINK IM GOING TO DO THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE LAST TIME. I WONT GO DOWN IN D BLOCK ELEVATOR.

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

21 hours ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

- Removed from HMR once.

Also stop replying to your own application, unless you have something important to add on.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 4/11/2021 at 11:43 PM, recon said:

- SUPPORT

- Removed from HMR once.

Denied
After careful consideration, the decision was made to deny your application at this time. 
You are free to reapply in the near future.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Star locked this topic