In-game name:Rex

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:201050334

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:CPT

Have you donated to the server?:Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give

reasons if applicable)?:no I have not 

How much time do you have on the server?:2k in total I believe 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I know my lord pretty well. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:so I can help bring more fun to the server and make the role play the best it can be. And let everyone have a fun time and let them know that they should hop on gl because we have the best events. And it will let me learn more on how to help the server more.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: because I was removed before from gm but now I believe y’all Should trust me is I have grown I have learned from my mistakes and Ik know I need to take the job seriously. And giving me another chance will let me prove that I have matured and became better minded after being in staff it helped me learn to take somthing like gm seriously and not to mess around. I just need this chance to prove it.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

ON SHIP ⬇️

an on ship for me is a rebel capital ship hyperspace and comms in ‘’This is rebel CPT Cross surrender now or die’’ and knowing they won’t I will send in  drop pods in ec mhb and bridge with two rebel elites honing to try to take bridge. With the assistance of a Jedi they will force there way to bridge but easily be wiped out after holding the bridge for a couple of minutes.

plan b.)if that doesn’t go right they are caputured and taken to Interrogation and are forced to talk with some hesitation.

Plan c.) they take a lot of damage and try to escape the isd through the mhb when there is two x wings waiting for them.

Final plan is that they are killed while taking bridge and they call for back up and some drop pods with rebels and two more rebels elites fall into the ec.
OFF MAP ⬇️
part 1.)an off map would be a rebel base on Hoth that is highly guarded my snow droids who were programmed to attack the imperial army. They would have to get havoc to hack into the base.

Part 2.) As soon as they are in the base havoc will set up defenses and frontlines and special forces would have to take out the rebel elites that are in the bad me as the mastermind will be hiding in the base and there goal is to capture me they would have to push through a few shields and waves of droids and while that’s happening.

Part 3.)Special Forces would have to download data ic and havoc would find out the base is rigged with explosives and they have to get them deactivated because I cut power to base to make the doors close so they will go down with me.

part 4.) I and captured and the base gets exploded and I am interrogated revealing that there is a base on Jaku and with a couple of rebel forces and one capitol ship that resides there and that will be the next off map mission in the future.

final part after the return to the isd they are bomarded by more rebels trying to finish off the isd by launching waves of attacks to the isd but in a surprising effort to take the bridge ec and mhb and shb after being wiped out the rebels capital ship attempts to hyperspace away but is forced to surrender and is brought to the isd to be executed.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):yes !give @ tfa_spear

!give Rex RT-97C

!give^Keys 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an

example):!model^model/player/SGG/Starwars/battledroid.mdi

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes I have. 

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

-support, you literally voted yes for your own app?
A Very Short App if im being honest
Never met you

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

31 minutes ago, jensonbarnes said:

-support, you literally voted yes for your own app?
A Very Short App if im being honest
Never met you

I was in purge with you Jenson and I voted by accident I’m still confused on how some of this stuff works it took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to do the poll but thank you for your honest opinion 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

+ Support
- Have had a couple of interactions with him, He seems like a okay guy. App is a bit short and could use some more work. But the intent with his app is clear enough. I dont see a areason why he should not atlest ve given a chance. 

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com

- Support
- Very Small App and at some points Hard to understand 
- Past Removal from GM
- Don't see you very often

+ Cool idea's for Events / Sims

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

On 4/12/2021 at 2:20 AM, Black Cat said:

- Support
- Very Small App and at some points Hard to understand 
- Past Removal from GM
- Don't see you very often

+ Cool idea's for Events / Sims

Sorry, but I rarely see you on and that past removal doesn't look to good. But yeah I agree, got some cool ideas lol.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

On 4/12/2021 at 3:50 AM, Blueberry said:

+ Support
- Have had a couple of interactions with him, He seems like a okay guy. App is a bit short and could use some more work. But the intent with his app is clear enough. I dont see a areason why he should not atlest ve given a chance. 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Accepted!

Please contact a GM V+ in order to get trained

If you have any questions you can contact me on discord (milford#1700)

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021