Weapon Update [Denied]

Solus Brack

What do you want to see?: Currently, the Purge Heavy Trooper have a weapon named the Z-6s Rotary Cannon. It is a very bad weapon, as its firing speed drops immediately - rendering it useless. Instead, there is a different weapon named the Z-6i is a far better option.

Why should we add it?: The Z-6i does not have a weapon speed drop-off, which makes it an obviously better choice

What are the advantages of having this?: Purge Heavy will no longer have a dud of a weapon, and have a weapon befitting their name.

Who is it mainly for?: Purge Heavy Troopers

Links to any content: N/A

This is supposed to be posted by the Commander of the Branch.Β 

-Support

Speak to your command before posting this.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

You used the wrong format as-well.

Β 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

8 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

This is supposed to be posted by the Commander of the Branch.Β 

-Support

Speak to your command before posting this.

As Talila said suggestions like this are supposed to be posted by your commander. Also I believe purge already received a weapon change recently? Until I see Kevin post this himself or approve it here I will be giving this a -Support. Also the format for this should go as follows:

Battalion Name:

Job/ClassΒ Name:Β 

Model Path:Β 

- Current model:
- New model:
Reason for change:

Weapon Kit:Β 

- Current loadout:
- Add:
- Remove:
Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair consideringΒ current loadouts of other battalions?):

Health:
- Current:
- New:

Armor:Β 
- Current:
- New:

Reason for health/armor changes:

Description (Optional):Β 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:

Β 

In the mean time I recommend you edit the original post to match this format and either see if Kevin approves or remove post entirely and talk to a VCMDRΒ about suggesting it to him.Β 

Β 

Edited by Don Jon
  • Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden VersioΒ (First IF SharpShooterΒ Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian AllianceΒ Ex-SuperΒ Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png