NLR/Death Timer - Denied

Idle

What you want to see? -  I would like to see once you die and respawn a time would start for 3  min and when its done it would say in chat letting you know you can go back

Why should we add it? -  So not as many pepole are breaking NLR

What are the advantages of having this? - That less pepole would break NLR

Who is it mainly for? - Evreyone

Links to any content -  No

I feel like if you could provide an addon for this it would be a good idea but’s not a good use of smts time having them trying to find/make this. and if it’s a raid the timer would be wrong anyway because you would have to wait 5 mins instead of 3. You always can just start a timer on your phone.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=151049910&searchtext=NLR+timer

I dont know if this is the one but there's a NLR addon that'll show a circle of where the player died. But this one way still be useful (i know it was made in 2013 but there are recent comments as early as yesterday. 

+Support 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

10 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

I feel like if you could provide an addon for this it would be a good idea but’s not a good use of smts time having them trying to find/make this. and if it’s a raid the timer would be wrong anyway because you would have to wait 5 mins instead of 3. You always can just start a timer on your phone.

-Support
not worth adding this

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD