Buck 2LT app

Its Buck

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SG RSS SFC Buck 6783

2: Whats your timezone?: CST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:570251076

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:  I want to be a medical officer because it will allow me to help the battalion both in game and behind the scenes. I also wish to be a medical officer because it will allow me to get more in depth with the battalion in the essence of pushing for more ideas, promoting sub battalion/branches. I also wish to become a medical officer because it will help me get my drive back to what it used to be

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): probably 6-7 but hopefully I can change that to a solid 10 if I’m able to get my drive back.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?:

I should be a medical officer because I have lots of experience, I was previously a Medical 1LT before resignation, I was also a SM in CI on SCP-RP as well as a current E11SGT. I should also be a medical officer because I am well known around the server and always attempt to set a good face for medical as a whole. I should also be a medical officer because I have a lot of seniority within medical having been around since both Carl, Spaghetti and even Koopa were trained into medical as TRN. With this being said I have a lot of experience within medical RP. I am also a staff member on the server which I believe shows that I can be trusted with important positions. And my final reason is that I am very good friends with all the other officers and VCMDR, both former and current.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I would say I do a very good job at commanding troopers because I have a very good understanding of how things should run and what would separate a good idea from a bad idea. I am also good at identifying what people are good at and what they may need to work on, and this ability will allow me to make good decisions when commanding with getting the right people to the right place.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?:  You should accept my application because of the reasons stated above, I was a previous medical 1LT, I have a lot of if not the most seniority in medical at the moment. I also have been entrusted with high ranking roles amongst multiple gaming light servers proving that others see me competent with leading and holding a high ranking position. I also attempt to be as helpful as possible with making documents or simply dealing with reports of other medical. I also am very good friends with our current command and I hope they can agree with what I am saying.

Thanks for reading 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 4/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, Koopa said:

-Support Slots are full

Slots are unfortunately Full at the Moment.

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif