should i become a MO  

5 members have voted

1. 1. should i become a MO

• yes +support
    • no -support

What is your ingame name?: Lieutenant Robertomanjini 

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:513564410

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical (MO)

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Mikey [Agent Kallus]

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can improve medical in getting new news to them much more quickly and getting them more involved in events also do more sims for them to have even more things to do. I can also help by getting medical even more people interested in medical. I also can help medical with activity by doing, for example, what I and spaghetti wanted to do is a blood drive, and we got medical on and doing that, so I have ideas how to get even more medical active. Another way I can help medical is by getting more help to trainees and also due to me having a solid bond with high command in medical I can also help them if they need it about ideas for sim, events or just widespread doubts about anything considering how I can help.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Medical and naval should trust me with MO because I have 0 strikes in Naval. I also have had no problems with medical and Naval that I know. I also know pretty much a significant portion of medical like spaghetti Koopa and carl. I can also be trusted with MO because I am an officer in 2 regiments, Starfighters and Naval. Another reason I can be trusted with MO is that I'm a moderator and also a GM for the gaming light community and have experience with Medical due to me going there pretty much every day and checking in with medical what they are doing and see if they want to do anything fun like a sim or just overall a little role playtime. I also can be trusted, for example, with doing tryouts. After all, I have seen Spaghetti do some and know how they have been done because I have also done two and gotten some experience with how the person feels when trying out and the supervisor doing tryout is feeling.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank simply because I want to have even more time with medical I want to have a good time with them and somewhat become part of them due to me always wanting to become part of medical either it been because of how nice and funny they are or how good they take there job as medical I overall desire to have a good time roleplaying with them and also just chatting with them when I'm on my naval career. I also want to play with Koopa and spaghetti and carl when I'm on my naval job. So I want to become part of medical, so I'm closer to them and have an overall good bond with medical.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: the Medical branch is to help soldiers get prepared for battle and also to get help if they are injured in a battle or need some what of medical assistance and they are always the people that if we have a plague or we need to have an operation they are there to help the ISB health wise. They are one of the most important branches due to the simple fact that if we did not have them many soldiers would die in battle if not prepared with ammo but also with health.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

10 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

+Support 

- Good app

- Good person 

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

+/- Support

+Good App 

+Good Person 

-Not super active.

not true, robertomanjini actually just hosted an 1+ long SIM for medical. Extremely active.

+massive support

+great guy

+huge help

+is an amazing support for medical and does our SIMs all the time

+popular within medical

+active

+ would make an amazing MO

• Heart-Eyes 1

[Medical MAJ Calvin] [Medical Assault Trooper Boomer] [Admin]

spacer.png

Accepted
Please speak to your Chief Medical Officer (Adam) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png