New 096 swep - Denied

RodanWillEatYourFamily

If possible, do some extensive testing on this add-on to check performance hits. Otherwise, if it can actually tell whether you have been seen, it will prevent any warns, as 096 is warn simulator. 

Also follow format.

+Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

38 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

If possible, do some extensive testing on this add-on to check performance hits. Otherwise, if it can actually tell whether you have been seen, it will prevent any warns, as 096 is warn simulator. 

Also follow format.

+Support

If you'd read the swep description instead of just reading the post. (Unless you did but I'm not trying to insult you)

It says that when nobody has seen your face you are in a idle/slow walk form and can't kill. Can't from what I have read. So it would most likely be less possible to get false killed by him unless by misclicks. 

But,

Reading through the comments there are people who are having errors in the console/weapon swep that makes it not able to work. I can't fully +/- support but I am leaning + if this swep works as intended. 

But also the swep just goes off if you look at his general dirrection which does go with our rules but, it goes instantly and would take away out like 3 second wait rule/1 second wait rule. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

If you'd read the swep description instead of just reading the post. (Unless you did but I'm not trying to insult you)

It says that when nobody has seen your face you are in a idle/slow walk form and can't kill. Can't from what I have read. So it would most likely be less possible to get false killed by him unless by misclicks. 

Yes? We have the same perspective of the swep. Not sure where you are confused. 

Adding on, what you said made me think of something. How long after you look away will the swep go black to idle? Does it only work when being looked at? 🤔 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-Support, this was suggested in the past and was shot down because it proved to not work well if I recall.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support, this was suggested in the past and was shot down because it proved to not work well if I recall.

This is the most interesting swep phill. One you +supported 2 times lol

we have used this in the past. And according to what igneous said, it doesn’t outline the player. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...