Ci Application

Dennix505

In-game Name: Thomas Skitane

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526081587

DiscordID: Dennix#7720

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I'd rank it a 9/10 as I know just about everything in the entire SCP universe including the short films.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) First off I'd like to mention I have character. I have the creativity and mindset to help work with the CI and I am motivated constantly. I love being CI and I bet I could make one awesome character in the insurgency. I have played CI before yet I must admit I was demoted as I took a 90 day retreat from video games to find myself in the real world. I now do many things and get a lot of work done but I always have time to game. I stay on long hours to try and get myself to my old ranks yet I never can but others say I'd do great if I did. I will be always on more and I already have an idea of what to do, just give me a shot at it and I'll do it. Thank you.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have character and story arcs to build. I love to rp as that is what sparks creativity and that is what the world needs now. Please I know that it may seem I'm just another guy playing some game but I love writing books and studying film. In the end what sets me apart is that I am motivated to make a great story for myself and others as I am not the main character but just another like everyone else. So that is what makes me different, though I am no main character, I am one to make a hell of a story.

How active can you be? As active as you need almost every day if needed now.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept you for training. Join the SCP-RP Discord and get the member self role Chaos Requesting Tags and message the Text to Train Channel for an FTO

Feel free to message me on discord if you need assistance
Apple#1013

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic