Camera in MHB for ATC [Denied]

The Judge

What do you want to see? A camera at MHB that is connect to a Video feed that shows MHB in the ATC room

Why should we add it?: So Naval that are in ATC are able to see MHB and so they don't have to second guess if MHB door is open or closed

What are the advantages of having this?: The advantage of having this is naval being able to see the inside of MHB and able to close and open MHB door without guessing if its close or not.

Who is it mainly for?: Naval

Links to any content: n/a

1 minute ago, Commander Canada said:

+Support

real annoying when I'm hyperspaceing and the mhb door is left open and everybody dies.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

2 hours ago, Commander Canada said:

+Support

real annoying when I'm hyperspaceing and the mhb door is left open and everybody dies.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*