Post escaped inmate suggestions - Denied

Mike Simoa

Just a note, this isnt the same suggestion as the more ways to escape, I am suggesting things for once you escape.

What you want to see? -  I would like to see a way for escape inmates to have a way to be less noticable such as being able to get cloths that arent a jumpsuit

Why should we add it? -  Gives you a actual chance when escaping prison

What are the advantages of having this? - More and better prison rp

Who is it mainly for? - everyone, it can help gov because it can be a harder thing to find, it can help doc because they need to actually make sure their inmates dont escape as it would be harder to get them back, inmates because it would make it alot more worth it to escape, and crim bnecause its more worth it to help escaped inmates.

Links to any content - None

Im mainly suggesting to add things for once you escape inmate, such as a bounty hunter system or atleast something that gives a good reason to find escaped inmates and a way to do so, a way to get citizen clothing, from certain dealers, a reward for people jailbreaking inmates etc. I think this could firmly add a lot of rp to prison and would just increase rp on the server for like searching for a inmate.  And things to help find escaped inmates such as boards that include escaped inmates etc.

-Support
I do like the idea but then we would have to use a whole new system for Wardrobe for playermodel since you cant just magically get turned into some different playermodel.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, ICE said:

-Support
I do like the idea but then we would have to use a whole new system for Wardrobe for playermodel since you cant just magically get turned into some different playermodel.

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Good Idea, No way to execute 

I think this was suggested before

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We have a whole idea for the Prison on the new map!

PoliceRP Manager