Gun store shelves - Denied

BluDruw

What you want to see? - Shelves that allow gun store owners to sell guns outside of their shop

Why should we add it? - It will allow gun store owners the ability of selling more guns and make more money from the job

What are the advantages of having this? - It allows people to buy guns they want without having to interact with someone and do it in a quicker and more efficent manner.

Who is it mainly for? - Any dealer job

Links to any content -Β 

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/dan-s-weapon-shelves-sell-weapons-the-right-way

Β 

-Support
For the reason Government would see this and be able to automatically get a warrent on the guy and arrest him

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support
For the reason Government would see this and be able to automatically get a warrent on the guy and arrest him

100% agreed

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAMΒ | PD SMΒ | SWAT PFCΒ | SYP COMMANDΒ |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

--Support

I mean its cool, but it takes away from RP with FBI. I think its cool being able to bust people, but this would just make everyone put up illegal guns for sale and go do something else.

PoliceRP -Β RetiredΒ Manager

Retired SWAT CommanderΒ |Β UMCΒ