HCZ Testing log SCP: 966.

Lore Name: Heart 
SCP: 966

Question / Idea: The question and or idea of this experiment was to see if SCP-966 had any other altering effects on D-class Personnel who had been administered adrenaline Via the forearm The D-class Personnel were administered two injections each.
Background Research: The background research for this experiment was of course revolving around SCP-966 is almost immediate insomnia effects to one's self + bodily functions, we wanted to see if adrenalin and or giving D-class Personnel heavy stimulation Possibly change the effect of SCP-966.

Hypothesis: My hypothesis was that of a possible other outcome besides SCP-966 putting it’s victims into a somewhat of a sleep-deprived State and then consuming them we then asked the question if adrenalin and or any sort of stimulant would change the out come of said SCP effect, unfortunately my hypothesis was incorrect the simulation had no effect against SCP-966  effect of bodily functions.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The D class Personnel were inserted into SCP-966  containment chamber. MTF was then authorized the use of thermal technology in spotting scp-966.  we then began to observe the D class Personnel who had  already been injected with two sets of adrenaline  as well as heart monitors on each wrist of the D class personnel the D class Personnel then waited patiently but we're slowly and surely consumed by SCP 966 20 minutes into testing session.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The conclusion / final analysis that I have for this test is like all SCP's under Foundation custody they remain and will most likely always remain unpredictable. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Unfortunately my hypothesis was not correct but there is always a next time and there are always a many of ideas, I will continue my Endeavors in my research on SCP-966. I thank all who take the time to read this Foundation test log [security clearance level 3]

|Photos of testing attached to file|

20210331100945_1.jpg

20210331101229_1.jpg

Edited by 私たちは痛みです
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Moonrose said:

6/10

+ Good Formatting 

+ Interesting test

- A few spelling mistakes 

- Could of used more Roleplay

I thought the role play was good, he actually went into the idea of injecting D class with adrenaline to see results. I would have given this test a 8.5/10 in my opinion 

• Like 2

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5