Warning Appeal - Fiery

Fieryphonix

Your In-game Name:Fiery

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:525219554

The admin's name in-game:Dark

What warning did you receive: NLR

When did you receive this warning:2021-03-30 

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warningI was on SCP-5208-GL I spawned into my containment cell and waited my NLR to leave after wards I went out of my CC and got into a fight with MTF that where near by 3 of them shot me and I killed one of them After that I got pulled into a staff sit by dark who said that I broke NLR Because he said the logs show me getting killed 3 times by the MTF that I got in combat with once the Sit was over he warned me for Breaking NLR which was false.

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warning was false cause in this image of the logs you can see that I was not killed 3 by the MTF and it was actually combat logs where mistaken as death logs  which lead to the staff member to thinking that I broke NLR which is false as If you read the title of the three combat logs in the log image a staff member provided me with I never broke NLR which is shown in the logs that I was not killed three times like the staff member told me I did and you can see my only death in the log was due to me dieing is to the world which was right before I got pulled into the staff sit.

Evidence the warning is false:https://gyazo.com/755103f7b6bd430429e95b8962d9c708 I also attached the log as a file just in case the link don't work

755103f7b6bd430429e95b8962d9c708.png

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

+1

First and foremost I would just like to say that I am sorry. I was being rushed by a bunch of thing IRL and I only looked at the Play Combat logs and not the advanced search or anything like that. I should have given the sit to a different moderator but I did not. I hope you can forgive me. It was a rushed mistake. 

10 minutes ago, Darkfistt said:

+1

First and foremost I would just like to say that I am sorry. I was being rushed by a bunch of thing IRL and I only looked at the Play Combat logs and not the advanced search or anything like that. I should have given the sit to a different moderator but I did not. I hope you can forgive me. It was a rushed mistake. 

dark next time make sure you know they broke nlr try to slow down the sit or if you have to go request another staff member to take the sit for you next time.  

+support

+Support 

Accidents happen.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

5 hours ago, Darkfistt said:

+1

- Just some advice if you are ever unsure about a sit situation never be scared to ask for help, because us staff members this includes all higher staff ranks are a TEAM and we all work together to make the server as best as possible for everybody. 

Edited by Dang