MAJ Josh's JTAL Application

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑

Does MAJ Josh deserve the rank?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

===========================================================================================================================================

Name: Josh

ST Rank: MAJ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104301095

Subclass Applying for: Jump Troopers

Subclass Rank Applying for: Assistant Lead

Warns: 2 (Both PRP, both over a year ago)

Why do you want to be in this position? (50+ Minimum) : Throughout the 3 years of so, I always found myself to belong in Imperial RP. I started off on Police RP and Military RP 2018-2019, and really just thought that Imperial RP was kinda overhyped and stuff. I came on one night after getting off of Military RP, and decided to see what Imperial RP was all about. That night I met many great people, some people I'm friends with currently, Monaco, Void, and those are former command memebers and are still here. I found my love and passion inside of the Storm Trooper Corps, it's a classic branch and style. Through this I found out about Sub Class's, and this is where I found myself having a strong point. I always liked to get the sub class side of ST's up and running, I always found that just being a regular ST kinda sucked, I will admit, you only get few classes and get crappy weapons. So with this I joined Heavy, and eventually got up to the rank of Heavy Assistant Lead, with my Lead being Max. We made Heavy something else, we had 40+ remembers in it, a fully functional squad system, and multiple more ranks. We turned it into basically a entire new branch, and it was great. We then talked with Command about improving the other sub classes, this is when us 4 (Monaco, Max, Void, and Me), decided to add the Sub Class Overseer. Max became this because at the time he was a LTC, he then moved up to SCO, and I became HVYL. Throughout this I've updated the entire Sub class roster, along side the other Leads and Assistant Leads. Me and Max then knew that Void and Monaco were leaving and we needed to get ready for those spots. We applied and we ending up becoming the VCMDR and CMDR. We then improved and kept sub classes how it was, trying to keep it active. Throughout my time I always found sub classes to be my home. The reason I didnt do Jump Troopers is because I wasnt a donator, but later on I did donate and I fell in love with JT's. I've also seen JT's is a sub class that always struggled, and hard to get back up on its feet. I wanna come back and change that, doing tryouts, motivating, and updating rosters, document's, and even maybe class loadouts, along side by the current two Command Memembers.

Why should we trust you? (75+ Minimum):

1. Experience 

Ik most people applying for this position, hasnt been in the community for 3+ years, at that 1 year+. I will say throughout my time I've accomplished a lot of good ranks.

Imperial RP

-VCMDR of Storm Troopers Corps

-Reserve LTC of Storm Trooper Corps

-Reserve Lead of every Subclass

-Ex. Sub Class Overseer

-Ex. Heavy Lead

-Former Purge SGT/IQ V

-Former Purge Brawler

-Former Shock SPC

-Former SF Pilot 

-Former Navy Enlisted

-Current Royal Gaurd Cadet 

Military RP

-Retired US Lt.Col

-Retired Ranger Lead

-Former USMC Col

-Former Head of Forecon and Marsoc

-Former USAF CPT 

-Former ATC 

-Former AFSOC Pilot 

-Former MAJCOM Specail Force's 

-Former RU KGB Reserve

-Former RUAF CCM

-USAF Summer (Specail Class/Level Class)

Police RP

-Current Sargent Major in the PD

-Former FBI SSA/FTO too

-Former Street Crimes Unit CPL

-Former SWAT Personal

-Former CPL in State Troopers

-Former EMS 

-One of the people who founded OG

-Older DD memeber (2018/2019)

Staffing and Event

-Retired Senior Mod and Game Master (IMRP)

-Former Moderator (Police RP)

-Reitred Moderator and War Dog (Military RP)

2. Dedication 

I always found one of the strong holds of me is dedication. People have always have gave me that as a good thing. I have seen it recently in me too. 

3. Failing, and learning

I will say I'm not perfect, I've been a minge, I've been a stupid, I've been a bad officer at times. I've done stupid things. I will say I've definitely changed, I learn from my mistakes instead of ignoring them and not learning. 

What is the Main Purpose of being a Assistant Lead/Lead within a Sub-Class?:

Lead and Change, dont ever let a random joe in, who does the same thing everyone else does. I found that being different, made something cool, and interesting. Leading is another key, if you can not set a good example of having fun, being serious, at the same time, you fail.

Perms (If having a rank lower then SGT or having more warns then 10+):

===========================================================================================================================================

Edited by GL_Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

10 minutes ago, GL_Josh said:

(75+ Minimum):

You just wrote your former ranks? Is this really an application I mean I could do the exact same, How many of these ranks were you removed from, or got put on a DNP? We get you've been a lot of things but just because you had a position, doesn't mean you were qualified for it..

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

3 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

You just wrote your former ranks? Is this really an application I mean I could do the exact same, How many of these ranks were you removed from, or got put on a DNP? We get you've been a lot of things but just because you had a position, doesn't mean you were qualified for it..

Tbh yeah Ima gonna add more then just ranks, but also nearly everything I have not been removed, either Transferred or retired.

Thanks

Edited by GL_Josh

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Just now, GL_Josh said:

but also nearly everything I have no been removed

I'm not exactly sure about that one homie... 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 minute ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

I'm not exactly sure about that one homie... 

I'm serious, the only things I think I've been removed from has been FBI (inactivity), Purge/IQ (inactivity), and Staff on Imperail RP, I retired from Game Master

30 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Like Talila said you have held a lot of positions but doesn’t mean you are specifically qualified for this position. If it were to say at each of these positions and how they helped you become worthy of being a leader I would consider this to be a beast of an application but for now I’m going to have to give you -Support

Side note you did just back off reserves and I haven’t actually seen you much on the server could just be me. 
Good Luck to you. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

- Denied

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

501st HVY JTAL CSM Herman 6589 | Ensign Herman Former ST VCMDR Herman 6589 Former Special Agent NTailed Fox IF26 | Former SF SP Herman 6589 | Former Purge BL LCPL Herman VC01 Former Shock TRN Herman 6589 Former Havoc TRN Herman 6589

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”   - George S. Patton