Cappie's Nu7 Application

Cappie

In Game Name: Cappie
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:44844521
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Cappie#0311
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2-22-2021

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):  I want to join Nu7 because I think it looks like a fun branch and I have been interested for awhile and wanted to join Nu7. I want to reach high ranks and help Nu7 be the best that it can be. I want to assist in protecting the foundation from CI/GOI as Nu7 and recontaining SCPs. I want to be in more branches and get to know everyone better as I am only in security at the moment and want to expand my horizons. Nu7 is a big branch that does a lot of fun things and helps all over the facility and I want to do these things. Also Nu7 seems to be a very professional branch and I want to experience the professionalism of it and hopefully help it be even more professional.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): None current but I got strikes in research because I didn't go to a meeting because I was leaving the branch.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Research- Researcher

Security- Sargent Major (active)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes, I do.

• Bread locked this topic