Crystal's MO Application

Destiny Storm

Does Crystal have a good chance of being MO?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does Crystal have a good chance of being MO?

What is your in-game name?

Crystal

What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:1:53885256

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

Sub Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?

Medical Officer

What Naval HC gave you permission to apply?

Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I would like to work with medical by supporting the medical team by supplying checkups, tests, supplying health for troopers that really need medical. If there isn't any Medical around I will be there to assist them for the job. I do also have interest for taking on Medical as I like to help other battalions that are in need. I will be able to supply and host tryouts if needed for Medical if there isnt any players available for Medical. I want to make sure that NCO's and Enlisted are able to know what kind of information they need to know when it comes to taking part in medical even during events so they know what they are doing. I can also run Sims as well so it wouldn't be a problem to take on sims while taking part for medical. I like to connect with medical as well as I like to take part in their team to take part and giving support and guidance along the way. I will be able to supply more written documents if needed to let NCO's and Enlisted would like to know about medical like similar to SOP but to let them know in ways to which some information would be helpful to know. Anyone from medical can also come to me if needed to ask for support, information and guidance as I'm always there to help as I would be for any battalion. Being part of medical is something I would enjoy doing as I like to make Medical more enjoyable so that troopers would see and perhaps joining in that battalion rather than being away from it as it would make a great reputation for the battalion itself. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I should be trusted as I would like to be more active when it comes to being inactive on the server due to many reasons that may put me behind with duty work or anything like that. I would like to be there for medical even if it means improving my leadership skills and having a position to take on by supplying stuff for the battalion such as health and armour if needed. I also do come by to check on medical usually for checkups so I know whatever the medical do they are doing a good job and I feel that I want to connect by doing the same jobs that medical does but to help other troopers at the same time. I would also like to communicate to others troopers at the same time thay I may havent seen before. I would take on my duties for MO as a serious matter and not abuse the job by being mingy. I know that with me having some set of skills I know that it may require of me being very reliable for MO and I'm sure I would get along with medical all the way just fine. I am motivated to do what I can for medical even if it means if they arent there or Inactive I would be there to help support the battalion so that it would benefit the medical battalion. 

Why do you want this rank?

I want to be in this rank so that I be able to support medical along the way but I would also enjoy working with medical at the same time. I like to take on duties and being responsible for every part of being as a medical officer by leading the way like medical does even if it means during events so I would be able to help other troopers and provide support at the same time. With also able to gain better leadership skills will perhaps better my leader skills when it comes to the future of Gaminglight like when I go further into the battalion. I like to also help medical like I said at the same time and they are good at what they do at the same time I really appreciate the hard work they do. I would like to be able to help them which is something I would like to do for them. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?

I understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

The purpose of MO is to make sure that every battalion are healthy and not feeling unwell. Even if it means giving them the best medical support that they need if they are unwell like running through some tests and health checks and supplying best medication for them to get better. I would also update documents that may be out of date and not currently used so that I can update them on what else they need to know of. I make sure that also Medical are well supported and trainined and competent all the way and able to support them all the way.

+support

+professional

+took time on app it seems

+her activity is improving

+med would love her

+she is a perfect and natural leader in SF and i think she would make Medical a lot better with all of the experience of been a leader

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

35 minutes ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+professional

+med would love her

+she is a perfect and natural leader in SF and i think she would make Medical a lot better with all of the experience of been a leader

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

8 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+professional

+med would love her

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

19 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+professional

+med would love her

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

23 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+professional

+med would love her

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

On 3/27/2021 at 8:40 PM, robertomanjini said:

+support

+professional

+med would love her

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+support

+professional

+med would love her

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

+support

+professional

+med would love her

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 3/27/2021 at 7:40 PM, robertomanjini said:

+support

+professional

+med would love her

+GL!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity could be much better.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Accepted
Please speak to your Chief Medical Officer (Adam) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png