Ban Appeal Request...

Franciscoo

Steam Name: Paquito

SteamID:

Ingame Name: Francisco

Ban Length: 2 days

Admin that Banned you: Coltable

Reason for Ban: RDM | LTAP

Dispute: Hello and thanks for reading me, I was banned yesterday for RDM, well this accident happened before, it wasn't me, It was my little brother, he have 7 years old, I already talked with him the first time that I had a problem like this and seems that he dont listen, anyways Is my responsability because Is my computer and I shouldn't leave the game ON, people that know me on CHAOS INSURGENCY knows that I really love the job and I have a good relationship with everyone.. Anyways I got demoted from the job and Its ok, I understand it, I'll try to join CI again, Also Im sorry for people who got affected in this problem, I really sorry and I would like to get unban for keep playing in my favorite server.

- Support
Not a valid excuse with enough evidence to prove it, and even if there was, you should lock your computer when you walk way from it. Wait your two days, and lock your computer next time. Or set an Idle timeout so it automatically locks after a certain amount of time.

No SteamID listed

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

6 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

This is the second time you've used this excuse except this time you got banned. You already know this is an issue but you failed to take the appropriate actions to prevent your brother from accessing your computer. 

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR