MRivers False Warn Appeal- Denied

MRivers

Your In-game: MRivers

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:210502306

The admin's name in-game: Vital

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: ARDM | Arguing with Staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/NmQyaIF

Why do you think this warn was false: I admit to the ARDM. The arguing with staff part is what I feel was false, 1. I did not understand the situation and was confused so I was trying to figure it out and I was asking questions and was like wait let me finish and Vital was like no you stop talking over me and so I asked a higher staff member and he said no I dont have to give you another staff member he said I ask for another staff member every time yet I've only had 1 interaction with him besides this and in that case he was wrong. and the sit took about 10 min bc I was asking for another staff member and he was saying no. And then he finally got another staff member and pulled him to the side and the other staff member didnt even listen to my side and Vital said so tell him im right, and the staff member said yes he is right without asking or listening to my side. and I was warned.

Any extra information: N/a

-Support
You admitted to ARDM
they wont fix a warn like that

Staff are suppose to listen to both sides if they don't allow you to tell your side then make a staff report on them
@VitalYour Side?

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-support

I got a report from Beans about a ARDM, beans brought me into discord and showed me the clip. the clip clearly shows bean driving down the road minding his own business and MRivers shooting him until his car blew up. i have been in a sit with MRivers on multiple occasions and everytime he asks for a new staff member and they do the exact thing i was gong to do, he is just hearing it from an admin+ so he dosen't fight back. i clearly stated multiple times that i was going to warn him for ARDM and he kept talking over me and arguing that it wasn't ARDM because he stole another UMC members car and beans shot him. MRivers then goes on to die in another fight and get revived and 3-5 minutes after shoots at beans car till it explodes. I saw video proof and every right to warn him for his action but he thought otherwise. 

Daniel came over as the extra staff and fire was also there

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

1 hour ago, Vital said:

-support

I got a report from Beans about a ARDM, beans brought me into discord and showed me the clip. the clip clearly shows bean driving down the road minding his own business and MRivers shooting him until his car blew up. i have been in a sit with MRivers on multiple occasions and everytime he asks for a new staff member and they do the exact thing i was gong to do, he is just hearing it from an admin+ so he dosen't fight back. i clearly stated multiple times that i was going to warn him for ARDM and he kept talking over me and arguing that it wasn't ARDM because he stole another UMC members car and beans shot him. MRivers then goes on to die in another fight and get revived and 3-5 minutes after shoots at beans car till it explodes. I saw video proof and every right to warn him for his action but he thought otherwise. 

Daniel came over as the extra staff and fire was also there

As far as I know you just became staff Saturday and I wasn't on Saturday because was in a different state. And sunday I hopped on for a little bit because it was my birthday and had 1 sit with you. So "multiple occasions" would be wrong. and can I see the evidence because you stated that the ARDM happened after the fact of me being in a sit which is a lie. And you also brought FIRE which didnt listen to my side, you did the exact same thing with both staff members telling them to go in the corner so you can tell them your side but yet none of them asked for or had the "time" to listen to my side and you told Daniel when he came over to talk to me that " So tell him I'm right".

Edited by riversexodus

Major -Support 

You admitted to ARDM yet continued arguing with @Vital about it for 5-10 minutes then proceeded to ask for another Staff member. That is when Daniel and I came over to listen to both sides which you described yours and claimed that Vital was being bias and unprofessional so I recommended you to make a Staff Report if you felt that was true. After that he informed you multiple times that he would be issuing you a warn for ARDM and Arguing with staff which you refused to listen to and continued arguing about it.

Edited by yh