Sus' Nu7 Application

Tusk

In Game Name: Security LCPL Sus

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:73791322

Discord Name (Bread#0001): Cross_Box#3463

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I have a singular warn from 2018 about not waiting 106 CD

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):   I started playing approximatley in 2018, in which I then took a break for most of 2019, showed up a couple times in 2020 and now I'm here.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):
I want to join Nu7 for a number of reasons. The first reason I want to join Nu7 is that I Enjoy recontaining and preventing SCP breaches, Which is Nu7 Primary Job. Another reason I want to join Nu7 is because I really enjoy the PvP CI Vs. MTF Dynamic on this server, and I Enjoy the MTF's more defense centered role in that. I also want to join Nu7 as you have strong whitelists and Powerful weapons. Nu7 has always been since I've been on the server the Branch for those who enjoy the SCP Side of the server, and would always be the ones focusing on it. However, since Omicron merged with Nu7, Nu7 has become the best of both worlds, Focusing on Both PvP and SCPs. The Final reason I want to join Nu7 I will list on this app is that Nu7 seems like just a chill place to be.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I have been the Following: E11 Ranger, Omicron-9 PFC, and Now Security LCPL

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

EX Nu7 WO | EX HSU Ragnarok
Retired RRH

The War Criminal

-Proud owner of a Golden Chainsaw

+Support
If I am not stupid, you were in Nu-7 before and I really enjoyed working with you 🙂

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic