“General Suggestion - Add all Custom Class and Other models to the !workshop command list.”

royalderg

What are you suggesting? -  Add all Custom Class and Other models to the !workshop command list.

How would this change better the server? -  Make it so people don't have to link hunt and can just go !workshop, and then subscribe all and have all the models

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Literally everyone, Combatant classes especially so they don't have to fight errors

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

I will list the classes that are currently errors for me (yes I am subscribed to all of the !workshop items) (I am using the change models select from when you hover over the class from left to right in the F4 menu) ((Yes some of these might not be errors but they appear to be errors in the F4 menu so better safe than sorry))

Medical Command- First and Second models
Senior Medic- First model
Medical Researcher- First model
The Administrator- Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Ninth model
Ethics Committee- Third model
O5 Research Team- Second and Third model
O5 Logistics Team- First model
Director Of Task Forces- First model
Director Of Logistics- Second model
Foundation Doctor- Second and Last model
Hazardous Materials Researcher- First model
Research Intelligence Guardian- Second model
Security K9 Unit- First model
Security Juggernaut- First model
Security Sniper + Riot Control have missing textures on the armor not the faces
Security Heavy- First model
MTF Nu-7 Grenadier- First model
CI Infiltrator- First Model
CI BioEngineer- First Model
Ci Slueth- First Model and Tenth Model
SCP-035-1 - First Model
SCP- 912 - First Model
SCP-5208-GL - Third Model
SCP- 610 - First Model
MTF Stealth Operative- First Model
MTF Tau 5 Soldier - First Model
SCP- 1265-A - First Model
D-0007 - First Model
D-2357 - First Model
Doom Guy- First Model
Gordon Freeman - First Model
Harleen Frances Quinzel- First Model
Invictus Sentry- First Model
Isaac Watchthorne- First Model
MTF Commando- First Model
MTF E11 Inferno Mk85- First Model
MTF Lambda-5 'Silent Night'- First Model
MTF Zeta-19 'Hellbringers'- First Model
RTF Lambda-5 'Reality Keepers'- First Model
Secondary Tactical Assistance Response Squad- First Model
Skin Man- First Model
Task Force 141- First Model
Vladmir Putin- First Model

That is all I could find I might of missed some and or I might have chose some that aren't actual errors, either way better safe than sorry and I'm only one person!

Edited by royalderg
  • Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

all the MTF models show up as errors on the F4 menu but you can see them perfectly fine in game

but +support for the CC models as I have noticed multiple D-class CC's abuse the fact that nobody can see their model

so they can have weapons out without anyone being able to notice

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

1 hour ago, OWNED said:

all the MTF models show up as errors on the F4 menu but you can see them perfectly fine in game

but +support for the CC models as I have noticed multiple D-class CC's abuse the fact that nobody can see their model

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Damn you really took time for this list.

It is very annoying to have these missing, especially when you get on different servers and start to have add-on conflictions then have to reinstall everything, only to be missing some you had to single handily subscribe to. Rather than being included in the server pack.

+Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

4 hours ago, OWNED said:

👀 totally not me

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+ Support 

The administrator is currently using a bunch of old models from an older era of the server. Eg using old cold silver and E-11 models. So these might need to be changed as well

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

I legit wanted to do this same thing just didn't find the time for it - God bless for the work you put into that

+Support

Edited by Henessy

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

5 hours ago, OWNED said:

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

11 hours ago, OWNED said:

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO