3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Milk Become a Officer ?

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?

Milk

What is your current rank?

Sergeant First Class

How much time do you have on the server`?

I have been on the server since February 25, putting in a little more then one week of in game play time.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

One reason is that I'm loyal to the battalion, an example being that the one week of in game play time I have, roughly 90% was spent on shock. Another reason is that I make an effort to get to know fellow troopers and tend to be kind and genuine to them, congratulating them and giving recognition for their accomplishments in our battalion. My third reason for wanting the position is that I care about troopers and often even think of them as family. Having such a bond with my fellow troopers encourages me to want to train and/or lead them into any battle on the home front or on foreign lands.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I definitely feel like I always do the right thing and very rarely break the rules provided. I tend to do the right thing whether that is arresting someone for disrespectful behavior or tell someone If they can hone their skills on a certain area to better grow with in the battalion. Trust is not given lightly, I believe you really have to earn it. I feel like I have earned my battalions trust by always being there when I can. If that is pulling rebel fire to assist my comrades so be it.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I think my loyalty is a big part of my service. I take my job very seriously and try my best to maintain order in the battalion. Promoting me with this position would likely ensure a positive atmosphere for troopers and higher-ups alike. Overall I'm certain that I could make a difference in the day to day life on the ISD.

How active can you be?

I can be on weekdays for 3-6 hours and weekends for 8+ hours

Edited by dlenoxx

On 3/16/2021 at 4:55 PM, The Ky said:

+Support
Dedicated
Nice person
Active

One the best options 

Easy to get along with and talk to. definitely a good choice.               

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

• 2 weeks later...