2. Steam ID: Steam_0:0:462304249

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 1 Week

5. Current level: 57

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: N/A

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Warmercarp and Raptor 

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I believe I should be accepted as a juggernaut because I’m a extremely dedicated person in the security branch, I believe that I do a pretty good job holding back D Class riots on my normal jobs, the only thing that stops me is the low health of the normal jobs and if I were to be given the juggernaut job I would be even better at doing it since I will have more health and can survive more waves of D Class. If I were to get juggernaut I will be a unstoppable force against the D Class and keep D Block under control.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: M60 Machine Gun because a shotgun has spread and can cross fire other people 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

ACCEPTED!

Speak to a member of HCMD or an ADMIN+ for your WL and request the "Jugg" tag in the discord!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png