Safe class manager Application

Ceaser

Name: Coomer

Current Rank: SR

Time in Research (Estimate): almost 2 months?

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't? (150 word requirement):

I would be a greater manager than others. A much nicer one too. I will do all the requests for  safe class tests in the discord. I spend more time on them than others. And I'll always be active in the game. I take great responsibility on becoming a safe class manager. I'll also do a lot of mass tests for everyone to have a chance to increase their reputation of whether they will be promoted or not. I will make the research team more active than others. I'll also grade more tests in the forums. I will stop the lack of managers in the research team. And I'll also be a greater person in command then others. And ill I'll also give my best shot on increasing the research. By persuading new people to join the research team. I’ll recruit more researchers than other RRA in this team. I’ll have greater responsibility than the other safe class managers. I'm also a really great researcher. I have done many tests enough to become a command.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I would have better Command than others. I'll make sure that no one minges is the science team. I make better decisions than other Command. I'll be more active in the game than other commands. I'm a nice guy and treat everyone in the science team great. I'll take great responsibility. I'll accept or deny more test requests in the discord than others. I'll grade more tests than other people. I'll also host more mass tests than others. I’ll give more promos to the enlisted. I’ll also increase the numbers of researchers we have. And I’ll also increase the reputation of the Researcher team. I'll make the Research team look more funnier and also more active by doing more mass tests. And giving more promos.

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

-Support

-Not much words

-1 month in research

-kinda mingy, just had HMR removed as well for going into lower D-Block

-2 strikes

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

3 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

-Support

-Not much words

-1 month in research

-2 strikes

Agree with all of this, Though he is kinda active.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

-Support
You just got 2 strikes and removed from HMR like 3 days ago for jumping into lower D Block, Yeah, No.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 3/15/2021 at 10:01 PM, Cloaker said:

-Support

-Not much words

-1 month in research

-2 strikes

i agree with all of this. If you hope to become a SCM next time the applications open i would recommend using more words and trying to better your image in that time

• Star locked this topic