I warned someone 3 times cause of lag- Accepted

GeneralDrDuck

His  SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:174163873 

The admin's name in-game: DrDuck 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):  STEAM_0:1:463410331

What warning did you give : I warned him for... Prop Minge| LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://imgur.com/FOpHDEC

Why do you think this warn was false: I warned him 3 times cause of Lag. So he did the stuff and I went to warn, once I warned him it didn't display in chat. I was confused so I tried again because I thought I did something wrong. That also didn't work then I saw all the warns in chat after like 30 seconds. I was scared and because he LTAP I had to do it in chat which I never do that.  

Any extra information: I was lagging and I didn't know it had delay when you do it in chat because I always do it in the warns menu.

Please give me a second chance this wasn't my fault I didn't want any of this to happen if I did and didn't care I wouldn't make this forums post. I really enjoy being able to help people out and I don't wanna lose that chance so I beg you forgive me and take off his warns and only keep one.

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

+support 

It was an honest mistake.

The lag can be disorienting sometimes and especially with a new staff member. This is also easily fixable so no biggie 

Don't worry DrDuck we all make mistakes and once you get some more experience I know you will be a great part of the staff team.

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP Manager