Recon's Safe Class Manager Application.

recon

Name: Recon

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): 2 months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't?:

I believe that I should be accepted into research junior command because of my devotion & effort to research, my demonstration of leadership in research, how I would help research as a command member, and my behavior in research. I have spent a large majority of my hours on the server on research and I have put in the effort to post at least 1 well written test log everyday. Also, I am in almost every sub branch on research including RRA, HMR, RIG, and RFA which shows that I am devoted to research. Another reason why I should be accepted is because of my demonstration of leadership. At the time of writing this application, I have hosted 3 mass tests. 1 on SCP 966, 1 on SCP 173, & 1 on SCP 5208. I have also helped many command members/ lead researchers during mass tests by playing on R.I.G and gathering SCPs or other resources needed for mass tests, and helping organize mass tests. As of writing this application, I have never received any research strikes on my account. I plan to keep on my best behavior and I will not minge with the powers that I am given as research command.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity?:

If I were a command member I believe that I would be a great benefit to the research branch. If I were a command member I would always be online to help and answer questions that researchers have. Also, I would always be online to make sure that researchers are following not only the S.O.P, but also the server rules. Another thing I would do as a command member is I would grade a lot of test logs as I like reading them. As a command member, I would also push for more RRA mass training sessions similar to how GENSEC will advert for mass training to get more people into the branch. A fourth thing I would do as a command member to benefit research is host more mass tests. So far, I have hosted 3 mass tests but, as a command member, I would like to increase that and possibly make myself do at least 1 mass test every week to increase the activity on research.

No matter whether I am accepted or not, the memories and friends I have made in the research branch are amazing, I love research and the people in it and will always love research as a command member or not.

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Already has experience with grading test logs, Active on the server, Wayyyy too much to mention, But I hope you get SCM deeply.

• Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Just now, kingdoms_3 said:

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Already has experience with grading test logs, Active on the server, Wayyyy too much to mention, But I hope you get SCM deeply.

^
MASSIVE PLUS SUPPORT

(Mitchell beat me too it ;-;)

• Like 1

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

5 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

^^^^^^

Seriously huge support on recon like I think no one can do better than recon as SCM

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

ye boi

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

53 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Yea, you are an amazing researcher and person and deeply hope you get command

5 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

I agree! You will make a great Command!

On 3/14/2021 at 8:44 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Good boi

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

On 3/15/2021 at 1:44 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

agreed

On 3/14/2021 at 8:44 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

Massive +support
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Heck yea I think you would be a great scm 

good luck 

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

• Star locked this topic