J3fff Safe Class Manager application

J3fff

Name: J3fff

Current Rank: SR

Time in Research (Estimate): 2-3 weeks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't? (150 word requirement):

I am a very good researcher, lot of people like me (I think), I have a polite voice and an announcers voice, I never really swear, but I have authority, im very patient, I’m very active during weekends (7-13 hours), and I play before and after school on week days (about 2-5 hours), I get promoted very fast when my cooldown is done (I attend mass test and give creative ideas, also I attend meetings), iv succeed in termination of 682 without using 294, I learn new scp powers very fast. like for example: a new scp came on CI site (I was CI RnD) claiming he makes sculpture (event team), I figured the “scp” out in 15 min his sculpture gives powers when touched like speed boost, more health-sheild and etc. I like my job and would do anything to become like my friends in command. Hope you make me SFM because I would enjoy to be a command in this server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): 

I would make more scp and make research little freer, to make more researchers I hop on D-class and ask people if they want to be Research iv hired many people like that, I have once trained 4 people individually in less than a hour (it was hard), iv learnt the hard way that I shouldn’t train very new people because they break rules sometime but nothing serious. Less minging would be good for this server and make downloading and joining the gaminglight TeamSpeak required to join research. More mass test and fun events would make people join more and also why not add a self training thing in the server.

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff
image.png.b0f1fd7ef5cbdcca5a907a60d485c55a.png <- take it (;

-support

Q.4's question is not answered correctly. It asks you what can you bring to contribute to the value in command. Not what you have done in the past that got you ranked up to senior researcher quickly. Q.5 is answered weirdly and incoherently. Firstly, you cannot MAKE more SCPs, that would be a SMT thing. Also, you cannot make research "little freer", considering that it is a HCMD thing to do to lift restrictions; unless you're overseeing a test where you give a JR perms to test on a SCP that they usually cannot test on. Again, it's not asking what you have done in the past; although it's nice.

>Less minging would be good for this server and make downloading and joining the gaminglight TeamSpeak required to join research.<

also what does this mean? It seems like you're trying to add text to meet the word req.

>More mass test and fun events would make people join more and also why not add a self training thing in the server.<

Your answer is literally "More mass test". You cannot host research event since that is an ET thing to do. You also cannot add a self training thing to do because that is a SMT thing.

osu! achiever? I don't know

1 minute ago, Hope said:

-support

Q.4's question is not answered correctly. It asks you what can you bring to contribute to the value in command. Not what you have done in the past that got you ranked up to senior researcher quickly. Q.5 is answered weirdly and incoherently. Firstly, you cannot MAKE more SCPs, that would be a SMT thing. Also, you cannot make research "little freer", considering that it is a HCMD thing to do to lift restrictions; unless you're overseeing a test where you give a JR perms to test on a SCP that they usually cannot test on. Again, it's not asking what you have done in the past; although it's nice.

>Less minging would be good for this server and make downloading and joining the gaminglight TeamSpeak required to join research.<

also what does this mean? It seems like you're trying to add text to meet the word req.

>More mass test and fun events would make people join more and also why not add a self training thing in the server.<

Your answer is literally "More mass test". You cannot host research event since that is an ET thing to do. You also cannot add a self training thing to do because that is a SMT thing.

As much as I respect you I have to agree with this

😞 then i gess nvm

at least did my best

also btw the stuff you say i can not do, im talking in the "IF" i could do it

i suck at writing 

😞

Edited by G4RP1ays

27 minutes ago, G4RP1ays said:

also btw the stuff you say i can not do, im talking in the "IF" i could do it

i suck at writing 

😞

Instead of taking it to heart, view it as a constructive criticism. We're talking about the near future here, where command are picked within 2-3 weeks.

osu! achiever? I don't know

5 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

🙂

On 3/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, Hope said:

-support

- Support

Now, I don't usually comment on other peoples applications for SCM if I am applying as well, but I do think it would be best to do so this time.

• There are many gramatical and spelling errors throughout the application.
  • Question 4 is incorrectly answered, I recommend re-reading the question and going from there.
  • The answers to question 3 & 4 do not make sense. I suggest re-reading them.
  • Although effort has been put in, I do not feel that your writing skills are that of a SCM yet. You can always talk to me if you wish to get help in improving.

Good Luck J3fff!

-Lead Researcher I. Darby

iv been literally asking help for writing the application, found no one so i started writing by myself and i made this mess, contact me tonight on discord, i need help writing a new one 

G4RP1ays#5332

On 3/16/2021 at 8:45 AM, G4RP1ays said:

iv been literally asking help for writing the application, found no one so i started writing by myself and i made this mess, contact me tonight on discord, i need help writing a new one 

G4RP1ays#5332

that's not how it works, there's no such thing as test applications. you're gonna have to stick with it.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• Star locked this topic