Dylan Elder safe class manager application

Bozobong

Name: Dylan Elder 

Current Rank: Lead Researcher 

Time in Research: Almost 6 weeks now 

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't? (150 word requirement): I feel like I would be good for command because I am always trying to find a way to help everyone around me that needs some help even if it's all the way from minor to even some major if I can find a way to help. I also will help in making sure everyone is comfortable with new things and I will help with any questions that they have and I will always help with people that can be promoted if I have the power to do so and since I am always on as much as I can be I can also help with people that minge in the morning or late at night and warn or strike them if I can. I will also help people that need help with mass tests if possible and will help people in tests since if I become low command people will also be able to ask more questions that they need answers to as I do love to help people and help solve their problems if there is a way I can. I can maybe be more helpful as a low command since I will be able to do more than a lead researcher and can help people that need research command when there is no one else as I do all my college work a week ahead every Monday or so and can be on this server all day besides sleeping and cooking and cleaning and when doing my college work but if someone says that they need help or every once in a while I look in game and see someone needs help or needs training I will stop what I am doing and help. I feel like I will help and also try to benefit the research branch by making sure that everyone is not having any problem with anyone to not ruin their experience in the server and lose a valuable member of the research branch.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I will try to help with anything I can that I have the power to do so but will also ask other research command if I need to or will wait for one to get on to help with the situation in hand and I will also help people have a better experience since maybe more people will come to me to help them with their problems. I know some people will probably be intimidated by some command members since I know I was and so were a lot of other people I talk to were as well so maybe i can show that we aren’t that intimidating and show that everyone in research can have fun but if I have to I will talk to anyone that needs to be warned or strike if needed to be. I will also try to also make people show research isn’t boring since I know A LOT of people that are new think it is because they have to think of unique test ideas or have to sit while its a code black or red but I wanna help them during those codes by either confirming test ideas that I can grant which I think will make people excited to do them. I can also be there to help with mass test if a lead researcher needs a command to give promotions to people that should be able to receive them since I am always on or someone can DM me if needed to be.

+/-Support
Great LR and researcher, However has recently gone a bit inactive, Personally have not seen In-Game in a while

[MY RESPONSE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME DEPENDING ON RECENT EVENTS] 

Edited by kingdoms_3
Dip in activity

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

40 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
Dylan is a great researcher, They've exceeded the general activity expectations of an LR and is all around, A good pick for SCM in my opinion.

^
+Support

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

42 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
Dylan is a great researcher, They've exceeded the general activity expectations of an LR and is all around, A good pick for SCM in my opinion.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

1 hour ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

6 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

I would love you see you as a SCM!

6 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

🙂

12 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

On 3/14/2021 at 8:02 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

On 3/14/2021 at 8:02 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

• Star locked this topic