Lucy's Stormtrooper 2LT Application

SilentCall_01

Lucy's Stormtrooper 2LT Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lucy become and Officer of ST's?

• Yes
    • No

1. What your in-game name?: ST SCTJO SFC Lucy

2. What your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:540378212

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes, I have read both ST SOP's that are currently out.

4.How long have you been on the server: I have been on the server since November 11th, 2020 but just recently came back after being gone for about 2 weeks.

5.How many warnings do you have?: 0 warnings across all of Gaminglight.

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want to become a 2LT of ST's because for starters I have experience with being an Officer within 501st and know a lot about what it takes to be an Officer. Another reason I'd like to become an Officer in ST's is to help maintain the ST's and get them under control as well as handing out promotions I see fit. I also think becoming an Officer will help me improve and/or expand within the server. One last reason I'd like to become an Officer of ST's is because recently ST's have lost a few Officer's and that can be problematic as some of the Officer's aren't extremely active, as well as some of the older Officer's are wishing to become VCMDR's and that would mean losing another Officer.

7.What Time zone are you?: EST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: I would say I command this regiment very well, I can maintain a professional and mature front when handling mingy ST's as well as being very good at leading and being a role model for ST's.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Well for starters there are no other applicants at the time but one major thing that stands out is my ability to lead, show dedication, and experience with leading as an Officer.

(Recommended by: ST SCTL CPT Sasuke)

Edit: Removed one to many "can"

Edited by SilentCall_01
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

+Highly Recommended 
I Understand I recommended Them But they have been a Big Help in the ST's. Along with showing Great leadership ability and drive to improve and better the battalion.

Former ST VCMDR Ethan/Sasuke | R Shock 2LT | Ex: MC MSG SF SRV AP
677bae7a40b03ec5b65c7979c4bb4c80.gif

+ support 

- Active in battalion

- Always helping ST's by either doing patrol or doing trainings 

- Very committed to her job 

Overall i think Lucy is ready to be an officer 

Best of luck to you Lucy

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |