MAP IDEA: Main Elevator Lock [Denied]

SilentCall_01

Main Elevator Lock/Recall  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should all elevators not be able to be recalled once the bottom is already pressed until it hit's whatever floor your going to?

• Yes
    • No

What would you like to see: Something that I would like to see that would be nice but also isn't that big of a deal would to have the main hallway elevator lock?

How would it help the server and/or the player base: Having the elevator in tram hallway like the other elevator's by DB and 501st bunks would create no elevator trolling and overall just be less frustrating for a lot of player's I feel.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: As I mentioned before it's not a huge deal but I believe a lot of player's would enjoy this for the frustrating idea of people elevator trolling making it difficult to get to your destination asap.

(Keep in mind this is all a BIG WHAT IF for if there will be a main hallway elevator like the one we already have at the moment.)

Edit: Text Color Change

Edited by SilentCall_01

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

5 hours ago, JustMe. said:

Major +Support

+As said in the post, this can be really frustrating when someone calls the elevator down/up in the middle of the way

+No reason not to add this.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

• Manager

DENIED

This isn't an edit of the current map, it will be completely new with a different layout and access points. Ease of access to floors/rooms have been considered in the development

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*