Security Roll Call [3/13 - 3/20]

Sixx

Name:Danne

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:122190340

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens, FTO, Sniper and riot control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I belive that i should stay in command as i am a new command member but my time as a COL on imperial rp should show you that i am a trusted command member who take my posiotion serious and to not accept mingy behaviour. i am always a active and friendly member to be apart of command and i want both new and old members to ask me questions and just have fun. If you want to have fun with different branches and just chill it's cool but if you start dissing people in my branch i will do anything in my power to get you the punishment that you deserve. If you are getting hateful pms because you play as a d class, should never be tolerated. Video games is our escape from the real world, away from our teachers and away from the people who put you down in real life so if someone is being mean to you, you should always take screenshots and get either me or the other people in command to either talk to them or direclty go to their higher ups

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Name: Richard Park

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446203234

Current Sub-Branches your in: None

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): -

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: How can I get promoted?

Name: Spud

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534956543

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, FTO, Wardens, Jugg

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I should retain my rank as Major because I have dedicated a lot to security over the past 7+ months that I have been a part of it for. I put in tremendous effort as an enlisted, NCO, Warrant Officer, Low Command, and now as a Senior Command member to get to where I am today. I have also put in lots of effort to both of our major sub branches, FTO and Wardens. I help lead the FTO branch and hold the position of DHFTO and hold a command position in Wardens being an EWD. My position as a Senior Command member proves that I am trusted by HCMD and other Command members to assist in managing this glorious branch that is Security. While my activity hasn't been stellar recently (especially since I just came off of a week long LOA), I plan to go into this week and pick it up, and I will assist my fellow command members in any way that I can. Let's keep security great gentlemen, its gaming week.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Spud 2021

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

Name: Jarrad065

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:51461518

Current Sub-Branches your in: n/a

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): n/a

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Kenzo is a really good WO (dunno if that counts a a note but still)

Name: Lipo

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:43277070

Current Sub-Branches your in: 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): AMONG US

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Riding crop for command to keep their enlisted in check??

Name:bugisbugis

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:42432860

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Sniper, Riot Control, Wardens

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):I think I should retain my rank as a captain because I'm active as a command member and I usually play during the off-hours when not many people are active. This means I can grant promotions and mentor enlisted and NCO's while most of the command is not online.
I also want to retain my rank as I want to help out everyone that I can. I enjoy being able to mentor enlisted and oversee the actions of the current NCO roster, as well as the fact that people know I'm polite and respectful. 
I've made some mistakes in command, but I believe that I learned from those mistakes and gained a lot of experience which helps me not make those mistakes again. I also want to host more PT events, although mostly on the weekends. I've been in security for a long time now and I would not like to be kicked out because of roll call.

Name: Benry

SteamID(): STEAM_0:1:443410052

Current Sub-Branches your in: NU7, Riot control, Sniper.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

Name: Jeff Smith

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79442075

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO's, Riot Control, Sniper.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? N/A

Edited by Jeff2

Name: Sloth

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:76561198135505890

Current Sub-Branches your in: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): i follow orders and RP rules  

Name: Chief

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:105726197

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: This is just incase my first one didn't go through as I can't find it. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Frog locked this topic