Austin's Officer Application

Austinn

What is your In Game Name? Austin

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:0:146539476

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?  02/12/2021

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? I would love to become a Purge Officer for a lot of reasons, but a lot of reasons on why I think I would be a good pick for the rank of Officer. First off I am mature in my opinion, I am pretty chill but when I need to be I will be harsh and strict. I am very very active and I think I have showed that and portrayed it very well, I have done many and I say many tryouts to prove that I am loyal, active, and care about this Battalion. I feel like I am the best choice in the NCOs part of this Battalion . I have past experience being a command member (I was once in gmod a captain rex in a clone wars RP) and I have been high ranks in state troopers for FiveM (Reached up to 2NDLT before It ended up making changes I did not like and left) I'm also a command member in departments in PRP, I know what officers do and I strive to be like most of them almost every single day, I feel like I am one of the only NCOS who deserve this spot besides some others and I say that strongly. I have been in for quite a bit and feel like I have over the experience needed for this spot. I want to help organize this Battalion and help it grow and make it even better then it is now, I feel like I have the experience, activity, maturity, strictness, leadership, and loyalty to show that I deserve this spot. I love Purge and almost everyone in it. Purge has a special place in my heart and its the only place I feel like is for me, I will do so much for Purge with trainings, sims, ETC. Anyway thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank? First off, I am very active so I can host trainings, tryouts, sims, whenever needed. I can get on at almost any time and help with anything asked of me. I can watch over all of the Purge on whenever I am on and make sure they are acting mature, professional, and serious while on patrol/guarding PCP. I will always try to work on other Battalion relationships so we are looked in a positive light and so we avoid drama, I can use the skills I have gotten over my time here and from past experiences of being command and I think that would help a lot. I will make sure of course that there are not people in here for just the skillpoint machine and just leave after. I think I can do a lot for Purge and help out a lot. Thank you for reading and see ya!

How many strikes do you have? None

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? I have played airsoft a lot and have been made team captain a good amount, I think this helps me a lot with leadership with having to lead about 25 players. I have a lot of past experience with Starwars RPs and have been high ranks in them. I am mature, respectful, and am strict when needed.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? Not in this server although I have in others

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? Yes
(Failing the Tr
ial Period will result in a demotion)

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+Support

Austin is a amazing NCO and would make a even better officer he performs amazingly as a NCO and actively does tryouts, he's a very approachable and very nice guy, one of my favorite NCOs.
Good Luck Man!!

psst join brawlers!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support

Austin is a amazing NCO and would make a even better officer he performs amazingly as a NCO and actively does tryouts, he's a very approachable and very nice guy, one of my favorite NCOs.
Good Luck Man!!

psst join brawlers!!

• Like 1

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

17 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support

Good Luck Man!!

psst join brawlers!!

• Like 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

On 3/8/2021 at 6:41 PM, Azir said:

+Support

Good Luck Man!!

psst join brawlers!!

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

ACCEPTED 
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions
Do Not Fail Us.
image.png.afa271a59665c5f7e6482e98fa5e8a35.png

Come Speak To Me. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥