Steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:24804972

What is your ULX Rank?: 

Gold

What is your RP Rank?: CI: SFC, Research: EXP, 

What is your timezone?:

EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

I think I am a 6 or 7 I know many scps and watch many scp channels to learn more 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1-10): I would say a 7 I cant get on for weekdays because of school but on fridays and weekends im on 95% of the time

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): No

Why should we allow you to be a Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I think I should be and Event Team member because. I love the server and the community and I have seen other Event Team members do lots of cool events and I have participated in some. I have lots of event ideas and I feel that lots of others would like them as well. I also think you should pick me because even though i'm not really known on the server. I feel if I become a member I think people would notice me more and I could go on to bigger and better things. I know the rules, I know the costs, I know what must be done to be a great Event Team and make the server better for everyone.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

Ok so first we do a player model and we make it so that "The Foundation Creator" Suddenly shows up but nobody believes him then scps breach and he actually controls the scps because he is a scp himself and at the end the foundation staff believe he is the creator of the foundation.

Have you read the Event team Guidelines?:

No but I will

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

I think my personal favorite scp is 999. Because in he is loveable and cute and does no harm. In the lore he is the scarlet kings son and is so young he has barely and power. I think it would be interesting if they made a lore where he grows up and im so interested what 999 can do in the future.

Edited by THE CHOSEN ONE

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

-Support
Didn't read the guidelines at all, Event leaves 0 room for player interacting, Legit never see you on the server, And: "I feel if I become a member I think people would notice me more" Soooo your just admitting you want to be event team so people pay attention to you more? Yeah, No.

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

- Support 

App needs to be written better
More effort
Read the guidelines
I don't see you put nearly enough activity on SCP-RP

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Don't know how that Event you suggested would be fun for other people, you would just breach every scp and make it hell for everyone.

Alsk read guidelines

-support

Edited by CI Cosmic

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

4 hours ago, NeoID said:

- Support 

App needs to be written better
More effort
Read the guidelines
I don't see you put nearly enough activity on SCP-RP

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF