CI APP l Laroslav

Laroslav

CI APPLICATION LAROSLAV

In-game Name: Laroslav or Overlord

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204514419

DiscordID: Laroslav#0740

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

-Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

-From my experience I would say that my knowledge would score a good 8/10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

A long time ago now I had already been part of the CIs, but because of some personal problems I unfortunately had to leave, recently i  returned on the server and to be active there. I think that this time I wouldn't have too much problem to be active in the desired time and I would put especially the same motivation as before because I always have it. Im a mature person in normal time and I know how to be part of a group without causing any trouble and I communicate a lot. I have many qualities such as determination, leadership and a deep seriousness that could make me an asset for the faction. I have always been interested in the Roleplay of non foundation interest groups such as the CMO etc. I have a lot of knowledge about CIs but I  had the opportunity several times to occupy important ranks in on other SCP RP servers, which makes me a person who knows a lot.

I think I've said most of the important things about myself and why I should join CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

My motivation, my seriousness but above all because I think that compared to others I am someone who generally does everything to the end and correctly in order to show something perfect and something that stands out or never seen before. And especially when I want to achieve something, I do everything to get it.

I also have a RP presentation of my CI Character that i develloped: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hBWP2g5Z99JQ4GZOnZyjdm6PNreoBmdiZqV0I_b2-cc/edit?usp=sharing

How active can you be?

-I can be on everyday during the week for about 5-6 hours , and during week ends for like a all day or a little less

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

-Yes i do

• Bread locked this topic