SB3's Officer App

BiggieCheez

In-Game name: SB3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:451095720

How long have you been in your current rank?: at least a day now

What experiences in leadership do you have?: being NCO in 501st and being a NCO in DT

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)
I want to become officer for DT, because i want to be able to help the battalion in more ways  I could than being limited to certain things because of being an NCO. I would be able to help and teach the next generation of enlisted and  NCO's a lot more ways  as an Officer. I would like to be able to boost the activity of DT and be able to keep DT lively and fun for the enlisted/NCO (within bounds that wouldn't break the rules). I Would like to be able to teach the SOP more so the future Enlist of DT wouldn't be lost and confused in their in new environment and be able to help their fellow DT's if a officer or NCO isn't on to guide them. I also wanna be able to help supervise the lower ranks, because as of late some officer may become burnt out or on a LOA/ROA or even busy with irl and wouldn't be able to get on. I would want to become , one of the officer to be on to supervise the NCO's and Enlisted, and  to keep the lower ranks out of trouble ,and to be able to put DT in a good reputation in front of other battalions. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

The thing that makes me stand out from others is that I'm very active. Iv'e been on ever since iv'e  joined DT and I have  only taken 1 LOA . I'm always open for criticism and suggestion, because that's how ill become an even better and efficient  officer. I'm not that special like the others, because without them I wouldn't be here in the first place, but I would like to strive to be one of the best DT members. I have a very unique kind of leading, and I like to keep everything to be under the rules, because i don't like getting in trouble or seeing others getting in trouble for mistakes that could have been easily avoided. I'm a very approachable person and I would gladly answer any question given if its ranging from the SOP to something that isn't said in the SOP if its within my range of knowledge. I like to keep learning more about DT so i would become a more efficient officer and be ready when a  certain situation comes my way. and  I'm the type that doesn't like to start arguments unless its very necessary, because  if its a argument about something stupid and could have been easily resolved in dm's it would just destroy relationships with others and the people around them ,and show how much we fight  with each other than working as a team to high command.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?  yes i understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? yes i understand.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

+Support

Very good application in my opinion and i think SB3 would be a great officer

Death Trooper LS2

Current: IC NCO

| Former IC VCMDR | Former DT Officer |  Former IF Head Agent |  Former DT NCO | | Former SO CPO |

+ Support

Your form is good and your name does sound familiar, if I remember correctly you've done a pretty good job since you've been in DT.

Good luck!

Edited by Riot

• mikey! locked this topic