Drugs added to the server - Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

What you want to see? - drugs added the the server

Why should we add it? - When the previous kind of drugs got removed from the server, it significantly reduced the amount of rp. This limited the busts fo FBI, DEA, and other gov depts. it also stopped Crims from grinding and making more money. 

What are the advantages of having this? - adds more rp, gives gov/crim more things to do 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

link to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696374067

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=853257424

These are new/different addons than we’ve ever had. Also, has never been suggested before 

We’ve never*

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support

I wouldn't trust either of those addons, they had a backdoor in one of those drug addons years ago. On top of that they're really not even good.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

5 minutes ago, Drippy said:

-Support

I wouldn't trust either of those addons, they had a backdoor in one of those drug addons years ago. On top of that they're really not even good.

I’m so stupid. What do you mean by backdoor 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

3 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

agreed.

17 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD