ClassyBuck

Classy's Support Application

In-Game Name

Classy

Steam Name

[GL] ClassyBuck

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:176139588

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

All of my time in-game and usually even after I am in TeamSpeak, so more than 4 hours almost every day.

Why would you want to join our Support team?

I would like to join the Support Team to help any incoming or current members with issues they may be facing within the TeamSpeak Application and I wish to assist in anything I possibly can within TeamSpeak or Discord related issues on Gaminglight. I thoroughly enjoy supporting other people within the community especially when they need it. I also enjoy being apart of a team as it helps further grow bonds with other people inside the community. I wish to help provide a better experience as a whole for new players within our community. I would be happy to support not only those in need, but the support team in general, not because I think either need my help specifically, but because I would enjoy doing it in the long run. It creates a win-win scenario where the other side can benefit from the help I provide whilst I can benefit from the experience.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

Firstly, I believe I could benefit our server by upholding my responsibility as a support member, and assisting those who require help so they may go on with whatever they were doing before in our community as fast and well mannered as possible.  Secondly, I believe my generosity around other players may encourage them to stay a bit longer within our community to show that the Gaminglight Community is a more friendly one to be in.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

In an appropriate and welcoming manner, I would say, "Good day, my name is Classy and I am from the Gaminglight Support Team, how may I assist you today?".

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
I have read the rules, and I promise to uphold them to the best of my ability.

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

15 minutes ago, Adam. said:

+Support

-Active on TS.

-Classy is an overall nice guy & would make A great addition to the support team.

-Fit for support.

-Deserves the position.

Good Luck!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

23 minutes ago, Adam. said:

+Support

-Active on TS.

-Classy is an overall nice guy & would make A great addition to the support team.

-Fit for support.

-Deserves the position.

Good Luck!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

2 hours ago, Adam. said:

+Support

-Active on TS.

-Fit for support.

-Deserves the position.

Good Luck!

Love dis guy!

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

+ Support

- Great guy

- Extremely active on TS

- Is a overall great candidate for support

Good luck Classy!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

23 hours ago, Adam. said:

+Support

-Active on TS.

-Fit for support.

-Deserves the position.

Good Luck!

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |