Warning Appeal - Dark Boi

dark boi

Your in game name:oofer

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:431196963

The player's in game name: Henessy

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:210340034

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 3/5/2021 1:52 PM

What did the player do: warn me for breaking NLR when i did not even get out of spwan 

Evidence (required):cant get any 

What do you believe should happen to the player: get my warn removed 

Any extra information: none 

Hey!

So, I'll try this to explain to the best of my ability with the limited proof I have.
First, you made a sit in which you wanted to get slayed, as you as a Sleuth that was disguised as a Researcher drank something out of SCP-294 (The coffee machine) which made you unable to move, slowly killed you and you weren't able to see. As such, you were reset due to your own request. As I explained, it does count as an IC death so you must abide by the 20 minute NLR laid out in the Sleuth Handbook and the Chaos Insurgency Handbook.

"Sleuth has a 20 min NLR when you die in the foundation. This is mostly in place because of the 3 job cap."

image.png.55c7c323242590501bda091182ac0cb4.png

After this event, a member of CI went ahead to advert a CI raid.

image.png.b1740ea967491fd0463d52b9bbf29af4.png

As I was spectating, I saw you going alongside the raid into the foundation (this being Gate A). Whilst I do not have proof of that, I do have a screenshot of a message you sent towards Slick.

image.png.f08baee451a33853897ab4b9cf2c346f.png

As you can see, between the moment you were reset as requested and the moment you were heading towards the Foundation again, it was far less than 20 minutes. 
Regardless, I dragged you into the sit once you entered the facility and issued you warn as I felt it was appropriate especially due to me having issued a verbal warning before to you to pay attention to NLR.

34 minutes ago, dark boi said:

What did the player do: warn me for breaking NLR when i did not even get out of spwan

While I do not have proof of this, I would highly recommend for you not to lie on a Staff Report/Warn Appeal, as you did leave the spawn.

Edited by Henessy

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

After hearing Henessy's side, and you having no evidence against him,

-support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Henessy said:

"Sleuth has a 20 min NLR when you die in the foundation. This is mostly in place because of the 3 job cap."

-Support
Even if you were killed by staff by your request, it counts as NLR.

Free From GL ❤️

21 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

-Support

-This is a warn appeal

-Evidence is required

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

• Rookieblue changed the title to Warning Appeal - Dark Boi