Toasty’s O5 Research Application

Toasty

Name: Toasty

Steam ID: Steam_0:0:462304249

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Research 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Warns do you have? 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join O5 because I feel it would be a amazing experience for roll playing and I feel it would be the next thing for me to do on the server. I’m a extreme fan of the SCP universe and I think O5 are one of the coolest people in the SCP universe since they have so much power and are so secretive.

Why should we accept you: I feel I should be accepted because I will love to experience being a O5, I also want the opportunity to meet new people and make friends. I will enjoy being apart of O5 Research and hope I get accepted.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

• 3 weeks later...

-Support
App is Lack luster
I'm pretty sure you're not in Research or RnD

-OH9

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 3/24/2021 at 1:41 PM, The Apple said:

He is in RnD

I said this because he's not on roster

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 3/23/2021 at 6:01 PM, Echo Romeo said:

-Support
App is Lack luster
I'm pretty sure you're not in Research or RnD

-OH9

Even if he is RnD the application doesn't have much to it at all
so for now -Support 

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

• 3 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

O5.png.fe2075db06805f4ed4e3a1fdffe3565f.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

13 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

O5.png.fe2075db06805f4ed4e3a1fdffe3565f.png

No problem, I resigned from RnD a while ago so I’m not qualified for it anymore 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT